ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk3 Progress Thread

White Sti Hatch
Who's 172? Nasty crack that.

Fraz's he decided to take on a Lamp post in the snow lol !

Glad you're keeping it mate.

Looks the fcuking nuts.

For now ne im starting to fall in love with it again ! well see how long that lasts though :quiet:

Yea i gathered it would be, but i just can't scrape together enough.
Also, not sure on the insurnace being a 1.6 etc.

Bah cheap as chips lol depending on your age.

White Sti Hatch
Braided Lines Fitted Today ! surprised at how easy they went on, havent givin them a proper test yet but quick drive to see id did it right n pedal feels alot better !

Will go for a proper drive tomoz n get a proper verdict, also get a vid of the car as well as ive had about 10pm asking "Is Your Induction Kit Loud" "Whats Your Car Sound Like With The Induction Kit" etc etc etc ! all will be cleared up tomoz hopefully !

MK3 Clioo
pink ftw!!
edit.gif

White Sti Hatch
Get out ma thread you fags ! !

Havent bothered with Vid as of yet as my Brakes are fooked require new pads, On the hunt for uprated discs and pads at the mo with no joy !!

White Sti Hatch
Meh id forgot about it to be honest job hunting more than ne thing !

f**k its not new ne more ! Ph2s coming out and theres still f**k all !!!!!!

May give Brembo a call tomoz and banter with them for a set of Max Discs

White Sti Hatch
Well see what i can get if not itll be a cheapo kit from flea bay for now.

Na nout so far signed on today getting ma f**king tax money back at least !

I text you ***** boy you never got bak to me so i aint gonna chase you up !

White Sti Hatch
Ebay mate and more of a pain in the arse than ne thing else ive posted up a guide so itll appear once the mods get a finger oot :rasp:

Evo
Lol was thinking of getting one of these myself, defo look 10 times better than the standard wheel anyway. Good effort.

Your IK pretty gucci too mate lol

Clio 197 F1
Looks really good mate, what happens with the curise control buttons that are usually on the 197 wheels?

TT 225
what was the wheel like before, when i had a courtesy car it had one of hose wheels, felt a tad uncomfortable actually :quiet: how do you find it mate?

EDIT: just seen someone said it was a bit fatter. no design change then? all the same?

Last edited:
  White Sti Hatch
Looks really good mate, what happens with the curise control buttons that are usually on the 197 wheels?

Just took them off mate, standard wheel has the slots for them also.

what was the wheel like before, when i had a courtesy car it had one of hose wheels, felt a tad uncomfortable actually :quiet: how do you find it mate?

EDIT: just seen someone said it was a bit fatter. no design change then? all the same?

Wheel before was melted
DSC_0071.jpg

Preffer it over the old tbh honest mate fatter with more to hold onto

White Sti Hatch
Aye pile o shite !!!

Would be great if i could get my freaking horn to work again though ! starting to think its somin to do with the rotary switch behind the wheel !

White Sti Hatch
Aye but how do i find oot i tryed to unclip the thing but it dosnt come out far enough to see behind it ! plus how much is it for a new one ???

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shouldn't be that dear but should always replace it when removing a sterring wheel.

Since it's you i'll find out 2 secs.