ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

A Euro'd one...
They are clipped on.

take it you have to get round the back of them to unclip them ??

You can try to take of from the front but it is much easier if you take the bumper of which would reduce the chance of any damage. There is 1 bolt behind the mud guard, a couple under the bumper, plastic rubber stopper thing when you open the boot twists of and you need to remove the rear lights. Thats about it if im correct.

A Euro'd one...
I know i should wait till the bumper is painted and on the car but what the hell... :D

Before
DSC00362.jpg

After
DSC00479.jpg

Who needs fogs?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Smooth the renault diamond out also.

You are a talented man by the way. Car is looking awesome.

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
i really love this project thread... cant wait to see this thing complete....! monster
Keep up the good work!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea too much without the diamond, theres only so much you can do in the line of smoothing without making a mess of smoothin, car looks ace mate.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im glad your doing nothing more with the rear bumper, i hate seeing cars with extended bumpers yea its different but jesus it looks nasty. when i get all the proper funds im hoping to get things sorted in the lines of wheels n coil's n codeing n a full Red leather retrim including roof n laminet in the boot ;) im sure 99% of people will hate the laminet idea but im sure it will look good

A Euro'd one...
im glad your doing nothing more with the rear bumper, i hate seeing cars with extended bumpers yea its different but jesus it looks nasty. when i get all the proper funds im hoping to get things sorted in the lines of wheels n coil's n codeing n a full Red leather retrim including roof n laminet in the boot ;) im sure 99% of people will hate the laminet idea but im sure it will look good

hmmm i wouldn't say im completed with the rear bumper, lets just say when i put my private plate on i may make a few adjustments ;) i've got a few more things that are higher up on the list but i will come back to the rear bumper.

Last edited:
Is that a 197 bumper wouldn't that be too big and out of proportion? I was thinking of getting one for my mk3 but thought maybe too out of place? Interesting to see how it looks.

A Euro'd one...
Is that a 197 bumper wouldn't that be too big and out of proportion? I was thinking of getting one for my mk3 but thought maybe too out of place? Interesting to see how it looks.

197 bumper is much wider, needs to be modified quite a bit to fit. Im pulling my arches out so it should look good, made a massive difference to the front end imo

White Sti Hatch
Im considering the 197 Front but the only down side is id have to get the Winds and skirts to for it to work as a Shop would charge a hell of a lot to modifie it to fit :/ your lucky with the line of work your in mate....

Looks good looking forward to seeing it at the weekend

looks nice i always fancyed a rs front but it cost an arm an leg you got an rs grill or are you useing your orignal ones

'91 Clio RT =D
thats awsome :D

euro looks really good on mk3, im guessing in the photo of you smoothing your rear bumper that other clio was your brothers (which also looks the business)

Edit: I thought you smoothed out the fogs? on the FCS photo's you have them back?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
thats looks frickin cool man, i just wanna put my hand on the roof and push it along like a toy car

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
very very nice, good work on the bumper

there is a good movement in the club at the moment, lots of variety and all being done properly / tastefully

A Euro'd one...
The club is looking to get bigger and better. The level of cars at the moment are very high, i think around six months time the number will double