ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates garage..

E60 diesel powah
2 Scoobys, both WRX, 4 R5 GT Turbo's, Flame Red 172, BMW 323 Convertible and one fiesta

and erm..hes 21..

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

Shed.
id love a five gtt

if they werent unreliable as f**k id get one.

the flame red 172 is the nicest car there, but only because i bum clios.

VRS
nice selection there :D

theres a lad near me whos got wealthy parents and he's got so many cars its untrue :(

last i saw he had a:

bentley azure
range rover vogue
orange lambo diablo
ferrari 355
smart f1
911 turbo
and one of shucheys old ferrari f1 cars

hes around 30 now but has had these sorts of motors since he was 18 :(

E60 diesel powah
^ its from scotland! no CS stickers on it, car wasnt looked after at all who ever the previous owner was

Audi TT 225
Gosh why cant some rich mystery reletive of mine that Ive never heard of peg it and leave me enough dosh to have a toy collection like that :(

Feel the envy! Only I would have 5 RS Clio's and 1 R5 GTT hehe!

Clio MK2 (1.2)
is that an old altanta in the 2nd pic ?? nice selection ov cars dere but Clio is the best stuff by far:)

E60 diesel powah
^ he bought them like that! buys and sells, jus fixin the engines up..dont worry..his is a track beast, il get pics tomoro

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
just found this and then Big Iain pm'd me as I was replying!

DSC00141.jpg

Used to be mine!!

KIF_1060.jpg

To clear things up, I looked after it well, the owner before me however didnt! Would be interested to know how much he paid Dutty if you could pm me and how its going these days, whats been done etc etc.

visualize whirled pe
Envy is not the word!!! I'd love a garage like that, I would buy about half a dozen cars and keep them in top condition / restore them. This might sound sad but my idea of heaven for a weekend is
1:A load of beers,
2:a pizza / curry order,
3:A bunch of mates
4:A wicked sterio hooked up to all mine and my mates MP3's and a set of decks to mess about on
5: loads of wax / cleaning products and spend the whole time making the cars look mint.

330i. E30 Touring.
Reminds me of the Bill or Eastenders lol

Looks like the bill when the burst in on some drug dealing boy racers, Who have broken into a lock up.

Why the hell has he got a fork-lift? Gas powered beast haha

Audi TT 225
Maybe he moved em about with the fork-lift looks a bit tight in there!
I can picture an R5 being picked up by one tehehehe

E60 diesel powah
LOL we were parkin them all up! and the other scooby cudnt fit, so we improvised and moved all the cars close together...gona b hectic to get them out in the mornin