ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Lonely Meet at the Graffiti Tunnel

Cup Packed BG 182
Went up to London last night and took a photos, turned out to be quite an enjoyable evening. Anyway here are the pictures:

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

Also had a go at playing with some of the pictures but i havnt a clue what i am doing:

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

rb182 cup
i agree,needs silvervisions but otherwise great pics...hope u werent on the budweiser :rasp:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
looks good man. i was keeping a eye on this meet as i wanted to go but was working, although i was really trying to get an early. are you going again soon, 'cos i'll come

2.2 bar shed.
Take it these were not done with a tripod? Looks like a sweet location, camera shake ruins the last one though :(

Cup Packed BG 182
Yer i need a flipping tripod, i dont know how to use the camera but im pretty sure when its dark it opens the lense for longer so you can shaky pictures, really need someone to show me how to use it