ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Liquid Yellow 182 - UPDATE (Pic Heavy)

Megane RS250
U ****, u beat me to doing this to mine lol, can't wait for mine to arrive now! Love the look as I was unsure if it would be better over the stadard 182 alloys.. Very f**king nice mate!

PSJ!

Lol :rasp:

I was the same but as soon as I saw them in the flesh I knew they would look good once fitted, bet you cant wait to get yours on now lol

Thanks bud

That last pic is spot on!
Lovely looking car mate!

Think that last one is my fav! Cheers mate

That sits very nice, shame its LY ;)

Thanks mate ;)

where did you get your tyres from??

Topgears ebay shop, bargain :)

Perfect tbh!! :D

:cool:

Lou

Looks very nice with the turinis on!!

How much did you pay for them from Renault if you don't mind me asking?

Barge
I can't decide whether I like those or not. Anthracite looks awsome next to LY. It doesn't look bad, but I'm not sure whether I like the cup wheels better.

Still, looks a cracker. Nice. :cool:

Megane RS250
Before I had them I was the same , cup wheels do look good but imo the turinis definately have the edge! Cheers dude :)

Last edited:
  Megane RS250
looks brilliant! soo nice

Cheers dude, I'm really happy with the look of it at the mo, cant wait for the weather to pick up a bit so I can get some decent pics of it in the sun :cool:

whats that AG HD wax like?

I really rate the stuff, nice and easy to use, really long durability and it doesn't seem to leave much of a powdery residue as most waxes do after you buff it off!

Skoda fabia Vrs
Love this car m8!! looks stunning

do you get 17" turini's? might get a new set if they suit the twingo...

Steve

Megane RS250
Love this car m8!! looks stunning

do you get 17" turini's? might get a new set if they suit the twingo...

Steve

You can get 17" Turinis, have a look on K-Tec's website as you can get them in different sizes from there, but you can only get them in 16" if bought from Renault.

Megane RS250
Fresh Snaps

As the weather this weekend was mint and the sun was shining I decided to give the 182 a detail and got some fresh pics! Also after coming across my Cliosport welcome pack (Though I lost it lol) I fitted the Cliosport tax disc holder and also put the decal on the back window. I also added my FCS stickers to the windscreen but I'm unsure as to wether they should stay?

4515634614_c4a3b9a42c_b.jpg

4515641858_974f43d680_b.jpg

4515008297_d5f8a8585a_b.jpg

4515638582_cb610b18cb_b.jpg

4515011487_d28754a6e1_b.jpg

4515652228_26c30baf42_b.jpg

4515662730_96dc1e9623_b.jpg

4515655464_339c2ded6e_b.jpg

4515659062_132992186a_b.jpg

4515035649_e17f5d36ce_b.jpg

4515669600_fcf3cafa37_b.jpg

4515666272_70ea373251_b.jpg

C+C Welcome

New mods to follow soon!...

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Wow that has to be one of the best Clio's on here, really does look stunning:). I wish I had the skill to get my car looking that clean...:(
Could do with silver visions in the back lights as well mind.

M140i/Orange 182
great Example, Very nice.

Your Front plate what are the dimensions? 520 X 90mm? Ive seen this size and 84mm battered around would like to know which one fits snug in the recess?

Cheers

Megane RS250
Thanks for all the comments guys :)

OMG i love this car! my fav by far!

Cheers :cool:

Wow that has to be one of the best Clio's on here, really does look stunning:). I wish I had the skill to get my car looking that clean...:(
Could do with silver visions in the back lights as well mind.

Cheers dude!

Yea I've got some silver visions for the back as well, just keep forgetting to fit them :eek:

great Example, Very nice.

Your Front plate what are the dimensions? 520 X 90mm? Ive seen this size and 84mm battered around would like to know which one fits snug in the recess?

Cheers

Thanks mate!

The front plate on mine is 520mm x 85mm...

cracking mate. Similar shine to my old one wearing Swissvax onyx

Cheers bud!

Always liked your old LY :)

Awesome! You going to get rid of the pea shooter exhaust?

Yep! Should have a new exhaust setup soon :cool:

Megane RS250
Janspeed it is then!

Well after a lot of thought on which exhaust system to go for, I finally decided to get a Janspeed/KTR cat-back system (slash cut tips with silenced mid section).

Got home from work to discover it had been delivered today so thanks to K-Tec for the prompt service!

The main reasons I went for this is because of the good feedback and reviews i've seen, mainly on here, based on ease of fitting, looks and sound! It should sound good especially with the Yozza-sport decat already on it! :D

(excuse the poor quality pics)

4543545081_d6039e89ea_b.jpg

4543538997_3af2c766ef_b.jpg

Should have it fitted on the weekend :cool:

Comments welcome!

S23

The Cleee-O
I LOVE your LY mate. Perfect colour, perfect mods, perfect car. Can't wait to see what else gets done though. I want it :(.