ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Liquid Yellow 182 and Black Turinis

Silver Fabia vRS
Well I got my brakes fitted this morning at GDI and they put my new wheels on at the same time. I have to say Im really happy with how they look, although I know people will now be saying slam it!

182Turini1.jpg

182Turini2.jpg

182Turini3.jpg

look good, though i think gunmetal would have set the colour off perfectly

and you said it

get that fucker slammed into the weeds ;)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Looks awesome!!

Strange how liquid yellow looks nothing like that in real life. Renault colours just dont photograh well when trying to get a 'real' pic.

Silver Fabia vRS
fUbAr said:
do you have a Superchip in the car geoff?

Yup, it improves throttle response and its obviously free to me so why not!

The brakes are Brembo OE discs and new EBC Green stuff pads which I am trying out becuase they are supposed to be better now. First impressions are good but Im still bedding them in.

Vee dub
Yep, knew that would look good!

I'm pretty sure it would look better in the flesh though

Tom

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
it looks ace in the flesh... Geoff..... would look good lowered a little.

I personally love the black wheels with the gold.

let me know how you get on with the pads mate, if your not happy let me know I will sort some others out.

Andy

CLIO
personally mate,i think you have one of the nicest clio s on the forum buddy..top job

cheers james

That looks mint as fawk :approve:

A couple of things though;

1/ Can we have a rule that people who comment about colours not looking like the real thing get b*tch slapped? It's just photography, which depends on many things including the light at the time, which only the photographer actually really remembers. Then there's reproduction on our graphics cards, then our monitors. I'm pretty sure Renualt dont put 'APD' (Anti Photograph Dust) in their paint FFS ;)

2/ It doesnt need 'slamming' unless it's done on a proper setup that actually improves the handling rather than just dropping it for effect. It looks perfect as it is IMHO and doesnt look like it's been dropped on some sh*tty springs just to make it look 'good' :D

I'm really liking that look, I dont suppose anyone could shop that in Inferno? I'd like to keep my standard wheels as I love them, but I would like to think about getting them painted a lot darker...almost black :cool:

Silver Fabia vRS
Lol @ Steve! The pads seem fine thanks Andy, Ill let you know how I get on with them though.

Cheers for all the comments too

2 things, smoked side repeators and get the 2.0 16v badges on the knockstrips done in black and it will set it off perfectly IMO.