ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Knightmare week....

Clio RS 200
My Knightmare week started with my daughter taking into hosital with breathing difficulties last week but now is fine and then two days later i had my 182 hit from behind and told i had a suspected broken neck, but actually only got bad whiplash. The women who hit me seems to have left the planet and insurance company can't get intouch with her......:S

1.8 Civic EX
didn't know you had a daughter matey!

hope everything gets sorted...I've had a bout of bad luck recently but it will all be ok soon...

Time is the greatest healer of them all.....so they say

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Oh no! poor ad :(. i didnt know u had a daughter either! but its gd shes ok and your ok for that matter, although not so good for the car :( was gona pm u about the bewl water meet if u cld make it?! but i guess you wont be able to now :(

I had my bank acc cleaned out on fri and im back to work with a d1ckhead so my week is going great! ... not!

LY V6 with Recaros
Oh no gutted! :( I didn't know you had a daughter either, but glad that she is ok :)

guess, but yal be wrong
well at least you are getting all of your bad luck at the same time. just think of the bad luck free period when everything will be hunky-dory

:cool:

Clio RS 200
Thanks for all the comments, Daughter is much better now, yes i have a daughter and a 5 year old son.......car doesn't look to bad as is drivable. Thanks again all....:)