ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My keyed 172

182 FF
Finaly got chance to host the pics today of the damage and i have allso been to the body shop today to see how the resprays coming along.
Photo-0066.gif

Photo-0067.gif

Photo-0068.gif

Photo-0069.gif

Photo-0070.gif

Photo-0076.gif

Photo-0071.gif

Photo-0072.gif

Photo-0073.gif

Photo-0074.gif

And in the Body Shop today
Photo-0087.gif

Photo-0088.gif

05 IO 182 cup
ouch f**king w*****s mate - i know the feeling its absolutely gutting aint it :-( :-(

mine got done at work before christmas not bothering getting it repaired just yet as the cnuts will be like - oh look he got it fixed and then bang it will happen again - have had my last 4 cars done so not just a mindless rant !!

what did the respray set you back if you dont mind me asking ??

was thinking about going down vinyl wrap route but not sure just yet - would love to catch someone doing that to my car

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah isn't that like every panal, smells like a woman scorned, c***s. I gave a lad a beating once cos he threw a mcflurry off my car, think I would seriously hurt sum1 if they did that to mine.

172 cup
WTF! that is bad mate.. not just a random attack by the looks of it..
I hope it was worth the shag?

Works...kind of...
Yeah isn't that like every panal, smells like a woman scorned, c**ts.

Agreed, was my first thought.

I had keying repair done on mine...once. Never again as it's highly likely that you'll find it in a similar state if not worse.

I recommend rusting your bonnet. :lolup:

206gti180
Ouch! I think i could be capable of cutting someones hands off it they did that to my car :mad: I'd be locking it away in the garage or putting it under some big security lights of a night once its fixed. Some nasty, evil people about :(

2004 Clio 1.2 bucket
mine got done just before christmas same colour car but mine was only down one side, they came down the side of my house just to do it. u proberly just beat a chavved saxo off the lights.

gutted to see it though mate

182 FF
its nout to do with any women i have been with my mrs for four years.Im not sure what its all about

182 & 600 CBR RR7
That's the worst keying I've ever seen! Any ideas on who it was? I'd be majorly pissed off! CCTV time...

N/A Currently
yer they do, total scumbags.

shame theres no proof of who did it :( its all good though, it'll come back with the fresh paint sooooooooon

TrackCar & F30 330d
I'm fully devastated for ya mate. I would actually cry if some looser did that to my car.
Hope the respray is a good one :)

clio 182
i would be out on a rampage mate, i had an a previous car keyed jelouse cu*ts iv never found out who did it to this day, id be asking about hough and knocking on other peoples doors to see if they heard anything that night, if you find him or her though give them a good slap!!!

v6
Such a cowards way out is it not? If you are that pissed with somone be a man and pull them up either that or shag his mum/sister/gf etc

330Ci (Fail)Sport
That's disgusting that someone would walk all around your car keying it.

Hope it doesn't set you back too much mate!

172 Cup
Harsh matey feel for you, someone down my street before crimbo kicked off all the wing mirrors in the street.. Love to catch the kids that did it....
Can you claim on insurance?

182 FF
Yeh i can claim for the damage, the cars not megga loud it has a powerflow cat back but its not rly load untill you put the boot down. Its been in the body shop over a month now but with christmas and new year its taking a bit longer to do but im not to botherd as i know there doing proper job on her i dont want a rush job.

Focus ST
I'd do time if somebody did this to my car and i caught them!

Face would be smashed off the nearest wall, repeatedly

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
s**t mate.. looks as bad as mine.. mine was eveey panel as wel even the boot.!! and my fren bonnet said "HI Bich!" lol.. f**king kids cant even spell.. might be a chavv as well.. lack of education..