ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Inferno Clio

VW Golf TDI
How much would you pay for this its a 05 plate with 15k mileage, just looking at the minute as im thinking of selling. its a 182 cup

RIMG0014-1.gif

RIMG0013.gif

RIMG0008.gif

VW Golf TDI
dont like that its a cup tbh, I wish ide bought ff again, used to have a 172, dont know what to have next,

VW Golf TDI
well its so rare 1 of 168 cups in this coulour, unless a few have been wrote off sinse new. I wouldnt know what to replace it with, I fancy a silver 182 ff seen one local to me 05 reg 8795 which seems far too cheap really

182FF c/w Recaros
Aye great colour.

How did you come across the info about 168 number?

Is this sort of info in the public domain.

I'd be interested to know how many of my car were sold:approve:

domtheone said:
Aye great colour.

How did you come across the info about 168 number?

Is this sort of info in the public domain.

I'd be interested to know how many of my car were sold:approve:

yep, everyone keeps asking, how many of 'insert colour and type here' :cool:

we know there were 9 petrol blue 182's, and now 168 inferno 182 cups...hehe

If the Cup thing is an issue, change the chairs. That's the only real difference anyway. The rest is all about extra toys that fall apart daily ;)

VW Golf TDI
got it off renault sport website, I, know I have been lookin for a good quality set of chairs, I dunno, as for 7k hmmmmmm no. I was thinking bout 9.5k its a very late 05 reg made august 2005

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lucas said:
No, I believe they did a cheapo version of the 182 as well as the 172 ;)

they also did a watered down of version of the 172 cup. It was called a 182 'cup' (trading under the real cup name) It only shed 20kgs and was a marketing ploy ;) ;)

gt_gaz said:
they also did a watered down of version of the 172 cup. It was called a 182 'cup' (trading under the real cup name) It only shed 20kgs and was a marketing ploy ;) ;)

And it had more power, and was actually identical in pace, but didn't have an 8" arch gap at the front. Some say it also had AC to stop your balls melting ;)

Roy Munson said:
And it had more power, and was actually identical in pace, but didn't have an 8" arch gap at the front. Some say it also had AC to stop your balls melting ;)

Just a shame about the wheels eh?;)

Baldylocks said:
Just a shame about the wheels eh?;)

Hehehe I actually prefer the rims, but all jokes aside - I agree, the 182Cup isn't as 'hardcore' as the 172Cup but I'll take an average sperm count over turinis tbh :eek: I couldn't live without AC.

Anyway all RS Clios are superb cars :approve:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
the 8" arch gap was due to all the weight saved from the aircon that in this country, is only used for a few days a year ;) Its also pretty usless when turned on anyway as it saps all hp the advantage away :(

;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
everyone loves them and buy them aftermarket, (for the real cup look) i didnt as they were STANDARD on my car ;)

he he he!!!!