ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Glacier White 200

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just had quick read through that thread Martin. Shame Ye!

ST
Lack of Xenons = lack of poon.

Oh Joe.. such a sweet boy..

...was never an option

Indeed, sadly :(

Thats horrible chat, absolute dicks!!

Just had quick read through that thread Martin. Shame Ye!

Yeah Arnies get a bad name locally, what are they like down your end?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Thats horrible chat, absolute dicks!!

Yeah Arnies get a bad name locally, what are they like down your end?

To be honest Alan I can't say I know anyone who has dealt with them really so I couldn't say. There's a Arnold Clark dealership not far from me and I'm always tempted to go and have a look. Bit put off now though

ST
Spaniel, i've just bought some Osram Nightbreakers for 11 Euros, they'll do fine, i'm not shelling out for projectors and HIDs.

Its the first car i've bought from them, so far so good, i'm just waiting on them ringing me for a replacement keycard, there was two supplied with the car which both work, tho one has been put in a back pocket which in turn has snapped it, so i've requested a brand new reno one.

ST
Very very nice dude, awesome spec too. (apart from the lack of hero seats :rasp:)

Cheers man.. Caros' are good, but I had them in my R27 a few years ago, the full leather chairs are rather comfortable, yet supportive when pressing on..

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Its the first car i've bought from them, so far so good, i'm just waiting on them ringing me for a replacement keycard, there was two supplied with the car which both work, tho one has been put in a back pocket which in turn has snapped it, so i've requested a brand new reno one.

you will never get that from them lol as soon as they have your cash and you have taken the car they don't care.

ST
I've only had it a wk tomo man, I'm going to call the dealer tomo to see what the latest is, I hope you're wrong wee man, otherwise I'll ask for a refund to the value of the new key as it's on the checklist for the pre-sale for the car.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I find with them if you get no where, give customer services in Glasgow a phone, they aint much better but they get the dealer moving a bit quicker

ST
As I said man, it's only been a wk, I have two keys for it, but I'm anal with it lol. Thanks for the heads up tho, I'll bear that in mind.

Nice machine. Drove one properly just a few days ago, and I was blown away. Loved it. The way it flows down a windy road is very special. Hated the gearbox though.

ST
Nice motor xx

I fankya x

Cheers Roy, it goes rather well compared with previous models, the chassis works well, tho I fully agree on the box, it's notchy and lacks feel when compared with other marques, the box in my Focus ST was better.

What issues were you having Marshall?

RB 200
I like the wheels mate, goes well white on white, also like those seats, although you'll get the Recaro crowd saying other wise, I have the standard ones and there spot on. Do you have a RS monitor on there? Bet it's a sod to keep clean though :p

ST
I like the wheels mate, goes well white on white, also like those seats, although you'll get the Recaro crowd saying other wise, I have the standard ones and there spot on. Do you have a RS monitor on there? Bet it's a sod to keep clean though :p

Cheers man, no RS monitor no, do you have it in yours? As per perv posts I had them in my R27, great chairs tho high maintenance.

Koi, yeah I know, I never even realised lol, shocking.

No lowering yet Gaz..

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I fankya x

Cheers Roy, it goes rather well compared with previous models, the chassis works well, tho I fully agree on the box, it's notchy and lacks feel when compared with other marques, the box in my Focus ST was better.

What issues were you having Marshall?

As we've discussed loads of times before, Honda and Ford have their gearboxes down to a fine art man!

We'll need to hook up for a meet in the next few weeks Sir x

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very much so! Send me a decent picture and i'll make you one boi!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Cup Spoiler ;)

8d234b74158797b52122d50c3476c78a_zpsa0ff250b.jpg

ST
The more I see of these the more they grow on me. Pictures don't quite do it justice for the minty white freshness that is undoubtedly present.

Pics were taken on my iPhone man.. I wasn't really planning on a 'photo shoot' but I was up at the wind farm as the road that runs past it is ideal for giving most cars a bit of stick. I will get some decent pics at some point.

Little Kevin, where shall I send the pics to for an avatar?

Regards to the cup spoiler.. I'd rather the sprint spoiler if I decide to get one.

First things first tho.. New discs and pads for the front this wk.

I've not had it two wks yet and spent money on it lol!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Coils off the UTL bus ;)

​ive f**ked my sprint spoiler off, less is more IMO

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Can't wait for my wheels to have a fresh paint, they'll be gleaming like that then