ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first YouTube video... Collecting my new Clio 182

Clio 182
Be nice (please!) - I'm a very recent convert to ClioSport ownership (picked it up this week), so have joined here to garner as much advice / tips as possible.

I had a bet with my 12 y/o that I could get a YouTube video up before he could 'get around to doing' one (he's a gamer) so collecting my 'new' car seemed to be as good an opportunity as any, so...
Hope you enjoy it!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
At first I thought it was James May

Then realised that it was ofcourse

IMG_2165.JPG

:)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Great video that. Spot on with what you said about it . Lucky to get to drive around that base too. Enjoy the car - looks like a good example.

Renault Clio 99
Be nice (please!) - I'm a very recent convert to ClioSport ownership (picked it up this week), so have joined here to garner as much advice / tips as possible.

I had a bet with my 12 y/o that I could get a YouTube video up before he could 'get around to doing' one (he's a gamer) so collecting my 'new' car seemed to be as good an opportunity as any, so...
Hope you enjoy it!

tbh 12 years old shouldnt do much either, xD let them watch tv and learn as much as possible annoy them with knawledge haha :D