ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first new car of 2011! German barge/ shed content!

Happy New year everybody!
Im due to start a new job at some point in January which as part of the package includes a company car, so the 100hp had to go, I advertised it and within 12 hrs I had taken a deposit on it, new owner is due to collect mid Jan which gives me time to take the plate off and transfer it to the Westfield. I may not start the new role until the end of the month which would potentially leave me 2 weeks of commuting in the Westfield, sod that!
Enter the perfect oppurtunity for a smoker, i ve always wanted one of these and I actually looked at a couple of dogs last year, just so happens this came up at the right time and I got it for a steal! Its got full service history, every MOT from new and only 112k on the clock! The auto box and arm rest make it a lovely cruiser and I actually found myself trying to get radio 2 on the sterio, which is odd because Im 23!

img00011201101021352.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How strange. I was literally just reading your fiat advert on p-heads!

Love the merc. The older and shitter the better. You will now look like a portugese taxi driver.

You need to be quicker mate its sold, you probably only wanted it to sniff the seat!
I think on a K plate its one of the last of the 190's, its quite tidy actually I was surprised for the money even more so when I saw the history!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are you going to put some chrome Wheel Arch trims on it?? And some beaded seat covers?

Saw you in the Panda the other day. Loving the old school cruiser... proper comfy bus!

More than likely, im easy to spot its the only one round here, silver A3's on the other hand....!

Are you going to put some chrome Wheel Arch trims on it?? And some beaded seat covers?

Only if there was rust to cover up ;) and LOL @ beaded seat covers!