ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my first clio :)

ds3
ph1 1.2 in i believe vertigo green. completely standard as of at the moment, apart from the trims ;) which are from a ph2 i believe, as the renault dealers messed the old ones up and gave me these instead.

30igz9t.png
2mxena0.png

20ggs9z.jpg

anyone got any ideas?

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
some nice wheels maby colour code and lower it .
looks very clean tho you seem to of picked up a nice car there .

ds3
stoke gifford :).

yea she's tidy, renault mechanic reckons that it's one of the best mechanically he's seen of it's age too. only problem is with it that the interior light for door open flickers on and off on left bends and in the rain.. not worked that one out yet.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
stoke gifford :).

yea she's tidy, renault mechanic reckons that it's one of the best mechanically he's seen of it's age too. only problem is with it that the interior light for door open flickers on and off on left bends and in the rain.. not worked that one out yet.

That'll be water in the panel above your head. The sunroofs are shite on clios and leak/rattle for a past time.

Who's your Renault Mechanic? (I worked there for 7 years)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i was gna comment also on the spoiler, didnt think many lowspec clios came with coded dynamic spoilers,

colour code, eom+ parts, lower and some rims, will look good,

J

jakm15

mine was the exact same when i got it except for the spoiler, here it is now.

Dynamique alloys,
40mm lowering springs,
Front fog lights,
Ph2 rear lights,
Dynamique spoiler,
Clear side repeater lenses and sliver bulbs,
Silvervisons
Dual Optics
6000k HID's

DSC00119.gif

DSC00118.gif

J

jakm15

thanks

ye ive thought about it but the cost is just too much and i think DIY would turn out very bad lol