ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dynamique

nicked my dads digicam for some quick snaps :)
dsc01234small6fj.jpg

dsc01247small5eg.jpg

dsc01245small7fb.jpg

dsc01235small8gz.jpg

dsc01231small4zr.jpg

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
the first pic is tidy mate, you been polishing lately? didnt you have darker alloys or black ones?

lawrence said:
the first pic is tidy mate, you been polishing lately? didnt you have darker alloys or black ones?

well what happened was, this morning i had a feeling deep within my soul... it said it would be a great day... :( 30mins after... RAIN!!! :( yea i had black rims b4, i miss them, but it was time for a change.

Golf GTI 1.8T
and if you wish to loose your hearing sit in the back of it!! lol

J - car looks well smart, you haven't had the bumpers colour coded have you? and as I've said before they are the only other rear lights I like.

mitchzxr said:
and if you wish to loose your hearing sit in the back of it!! lol

J - car looks well smart, you haven't had the bumpers colour coded have you? and as I've said before they are the only other rear lights I like.

aww jeez man thanx. haha it will be even louder next month, once i replace all my speakers. boom boom boom. i want to get the strips colour coded, but havent had chance yet.

Leon Cupra R 225
Looks smart mate good work indeed! I have 2 12s in the back of my 02 clio and yes they do hurt!! how much u pay for them black LED rear clusters? Im after some as cheap as poss...

i paid £120 through ebay. expensive they are, im considering, but dont know yet, of sellin them and putting my original ph2 back on

Leon Cupra R 225
Looks mint mate, jus get rid of the sunstrip, get a zorst and ur done. how much u pay for them Black LED rear clusters? any1 know where I can get hold of some for cheap?

Leon Cupra R 225
ah cheers Im gona av to look around I have a silver clio and with tsw catalunyas with the gunmetal insert with polished lip lowered was thinking that black led clusters would look cool. wer the clusters u bought 2nd hand?

Leon Cupra R 225
London mate, Im in the south east, town is called Orpington.... if uve heard of??? Where abouts r u? whats the condition of the clusters?

they are in very good condition. im in north london. yea my mate lives near orpington. ill put u on first refusal. if i sell them, ill know in couple weeks if i want them or not

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Quite nice... tints are a bit dark and the sunstrip makes the windscreen look reall light...Other than that nice job.

thanx dude. ^ just need that ms design grill, was thinking of reducing the tints like ur old clio. looks well nice