ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my de-cat pipes arrived!!!

:D sweeeeeeeeeeet

garage just phoned to say de-cat has arrived, and they going to fit it today!!!! w00000000000t

vr00m vr00m williams driving round tonight! ;)

I have just got mine as well ( BB Performance Tuning ), it has changed the sound of the car in a big way. My willy now sounds like a rally car when i drive though the forest.

James what does yours sound like now

not impressed :(

its sounds normal even with decat pipe on...

have the idiots ordered me a silenced de-cat???????? do scorpion do one

ARRRRRRGhgGHGHHHHHHHhhhHhH!1h1h!hh1!HH!h1h!h!H!!1!!

basically £300 exhaust system that sounds like NORMAL and only looks different.. not happy

SO ANNOYED and aggrovated, i wanted it deep growling at idle etc!!!!! so people look!

does it take a few hours drifving to bed it in or something to get a diff sound?

i thoguth i was on a road where the bill dont go! :(

he pulled me over and showed me the gun.. 44mph in 23 meters... hmm

oh and to round it off... whilst getitng decat pipe on.... the bloke come in and said i needed new tyres.. was trying to flog me these cheap falken tyres... so i said get Eagle F1s , are these good? £300 for the set :cry:

Just take th exhaust system out altogether and the induction system - that should give u all the noise u want - i prefer the stealth mode, dont know whats hit em - u will notice a change in performance but the noise will compensate for that - drive on really narrow roads for the ultimate noisy driving experience and pretend ur colin!

Done by a gun eh..... Did you manage to see them with ther gun because over here there are strick laws on visibility of old bill holding speed guns! Not sure where you live though.