ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My DCI 100 thread, (her name is Carmel)

DCI100
another sweet dci :)

Cheers Bro :), its not there yet though plenty more to be done!

Definitely recognised this bus station when I came across it! Taken pics here myself.
Nice start Owen - Will probably see you around Corby!

Thanks :)Been booting around in it for a while, will be more recognizable with the oz f1's and pressed plates :) what you driving?

Looks nice wish my misses dci was in that blue

cheers bud, properly appreciated :), Seen a silver dci same year and everything personally (probably bias) but i thought mine looked a bit newer and a fair bit nicer (when its clean :p)

ouch, how much they rip your arm off for the new drive shaft and abs sensor?

Nothing ;) paid £55 pound for fitting though, I bought from a small dealer with 3 month warranty, really honest people and as i needed the car earlier than they could fit it, i said i'd have it done :)

Wish it wasn't raining on the day though would have fitted it my self usually. :)

DCI100
Update is here, well a half arsed one at that as it isn't complete:

anyway I put some road legalish pressed aluminium pressed plates,

some oz f1's in need of a refurbishment but that will happen when I'm in my new work shop (well really big shed) but its cool, here are the pictures anyways :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As it was:
IMAG0430.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0452-1.gif

IMAG0455.gif

IMAG0458.gif

IMAG0453.gif

DCI100
Its not low enough! nowhere near haha i gotta go to coilovers!

my girlfriend making the effort there, it was about rain though so it was just a rinse!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
haha coilovers will be good. but if you go lower, you'll be like me, scrubbing at the back ;)

lol fare enough, free was from the weather ay ;)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Personally not a fan of the F1's, don't look well on any PH2's unless the car scraping.

Would look amazing on Turbines IMO.

DCI100
I do love turbines perhaps when I return these I'll sell them on for a bit more and llook in to getting some turbines :)

I want it proper scraping just gotta get the.money together for coilys spacers and then wheel alignment, tracking and cambet bolts x

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I liked the PH2 wheels on there but the car does look nice.

Going to get a sports grill ?

Sam!

Personally its low enough, any lower and it'll look and handle gash. I like the f1's, if they were refurbed in silver or anthracite and you colour code the side strips it would look nicer! :)

DCI100
Personally its low enough, any lower and it'll look and handle gash. I like the f1's, if they were refurbed in silver or anthracite and you colour code the side strips it would look nicer! :)

Will be painting them in ford mercury grey its a metallic dark silver, very nice colour.

And colour coding is on the long list I'm trying to work my way through :)

I kind of wish it was a van

DCI100
I did bud, but I wasn't to keen once I get some money saved up I'll get the materials and all. Will be revealed :)

DCI100
just a little update of the wheels that just come off this car, sold them to a bloke on here so you'll see them in his progress thread soon. I painted and returned them my self

IMAG0491.gif

DCI100
yeah I'm doing orange calipers and an orange tow strap thats about it. the badges and f1's will be the colour of the wheels above which i think will look sick :)

DCI100
Finally got round to some progress!

First off bought some vmaxx coilovers:

IMAG0652.gif

(so called workshop is s**t lol)

IMAG0653.gif

IMAG0660.gif

IMAG0664.gif

Fairly low i'd say but still have some playing around too do with the ride height! might get the back a bit lower. Handling much better, far less roll. (but can feel every bump).

IMAG0663.gif

I also painted my front badge! nothing major but this is the colour the wheels will eventually be!

IMAG0631.gif

Dam my car needed a clean when this pic was taken!.

Also fitted all new anti roll bar bushes, and the uppers are c***s!) along with some new track rod ends as well.

All comments welcome :) should i go lower? :p Yes i know my wheels desperately need refurbing! just haven't done it yet! *One day!

DCI100
Update coming tomorrow hopefully :)

Got some brembo front disks and pads to really improve the braking :) already good though.

and with a bit of luck will have a couple of wheels in primer by end of play tomorrow :)

DCI100
4a9y3yhy.jpg

New door fitting this week. Just had to have a lock barrel from Renault in France (correct for my key).

Will be lowering the front more again and perhaps the back. Needs a super detailing session which a friend will help me with once the new door is fitted with no dent !!!! :) long time coming

DCI100
cheers bro :)

Yeah originally I intended on decatting and mapping but I decided against it as I've been building my turbo mx5 so not doing any power mods to this for the time being. Just detailing and getting stanced right :)

DCI100
Some photos I just took of her after a good clean and polish. :) new door fitted :) new splitter is waiting to go on :)

ety8a2um.jpg
suna7a7u.jpg
y8usymu3.jpg
u8areve2.jpg
aqe8azuq.jpg
ry2yruqy.jpg

RB 182
I'm not a fan of stickers on cars really.

I think if you are going to keep them, the 'dirty diesel' one would look quite cool on the lower corner of the bumper and get shot of the rest :)

What splitter have you got to go on?

DCI100
Yeah the stickers aren't cs standard bit I like them. And I've got a skoda fabia one to go on just to tidy it up. As I ripped the standard one off when the car was lower !!