ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY DASH CONVERSION FINISHED WITH A BIG THANKS TO JAFFA182

Clio Sport 182
DSC00029.gif
i did the clock smd conversion myself and fitted the white dials but when it came to the clock and aircon unit i had to let jaffa182 do the honours !!!!! what a great guy he is a quick turn round 3 days from sendin them to him and gettin them back done !!!! all i have left to do now is the window switches,door lock button and heated rear screen button which will be done at the end of the month.....

ONCE AGAIN THANKS JAFFA182 I RECOMMEND THIS GUY TO ANYONE WANTING THIS TYPE OF WORK DONE
DSC00022.gif
DSC00027.gif
DSC00032.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How did you do the needles?? I have the same conversion, but with orange needles still. I NEED blue ones in my life!

Clio Sport 182
pull the needles off and turn them upside down then sand the orange paint off with a fine sand paper it takes the light up the needle then showing blue !!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Oh it must be Jaffa i was thinking of who did this froom another thread.
**Goes to check funds** (again) lol

Seen his work ages ago, awesome!
Is it me or is the climate control lit up a bit too much in your pic?

Last edited:
  Clio Sport 182
you can use the dimmer on the dash to control the brightness i just turned it up full so it looked really bright..

Clio Sport 182
p.m. jaffa182 he will be happy to do all the conversion for you he's in blackpool so not far from you...

Clio Sport 182
i did the dash myself which cost £10.00 for 14 smd's then paid jaffa £50 ( which included parts and postage back to me )to do the aircon and clock just got the door switches and lock, rear heated screen to get done now !!!!

Monaco 172
can you pm me the type of leds you got if you dont mind? and how many.i want a bash at this myself! cheers

Clio Sport 182
it cost me around £60 to do as i did the speedo part my self then paid jaffa182 for the trickier bits doing..

intresting use of climate ?? 25 deg is nice and warm

"Navy" N17 TWO
Do you need to have Lockwood dials to have this done, or is it just because it looks better?

Clio Sport 182
you can do it with the normal dials but i prefered white dials it looks ok with the normal dials you can see them in a for sale thread i sold them about 2 weeks ago

ITB BG 182
Jaffa - just pm me a price and when your ok to do the work anf ill start getting ready for you to do them.
Sorry but i really do hate the red/orange lights at the moment.

Clio Sport 182
it prob can be done on normal clio dash but i think jaffa has only done the sport dash's pm him he'll tell ya

Polo + Micra
it's just the same to do non-sport models

can be done cheap as f**k if your willing to do it yourself

Clio Sport 182
if you leave them the colour that they are they go a purple colour when the lights are on but through the day they stop the same colour