ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dad's toys

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
What do you think?
If your parents got something cool, post them pictures please.:D

14-05-06_1631.jpg

astounding, dad has a couple of toys but not in the same league;

rs4 soft top
rs6 estate
v8 vantage

will get pics up at some point

jamie

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
love the virgin, I'm going to study for airline pilot next year, but I love my daddys toy more, as it's easier to take to the school prom :rasp:
I allways arrive on my own, but I do leave with company:approve:

Golf R32
One of my new next door neighbours buys himself a Noble for his midlife crisis, one of the others buys himself a Boxster (has the comb over to go with it) and my old man goes an buys a f**kin caravan, that just not right

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
One of my new next door neighbours buys himself a Noble for his midlife crisis, one of the others buys himself a Boxster (has the comb over to go with it) and my old man goes an buys a f**kin caravan, that just not right

^^^^Lol - classic^^^^:lolup:

16v
My dads garage oh the people are just some friends that came around for one of my mums caddle lit dinners............:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

original.jpg

and this is the rest of the cars which dont fit in the garage any more :dapprove:

Img_1466.jpg

:hail: :butt:

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
yeah that dubai resort/ island is great, actually my uncle has built it, but hey he aint my father.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
heres my dad toy, 18 years old, had from brand new, covered just under 8000miles!!

only non-original part is the battery as they mess up every few years due to lack of use!

what you think??

by the way its a 5.3 litre V12, sounds so good!

Attachments

• DSC00097.JPG
    DSC00097.JPG
    277.1 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00088.JPG
    DSC00088.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00091.JPG
    DSC00091.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 55