ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cup

E39 M5 & Corsa track
n502507278_2252999_836.jpg

n502507278_2253005_2403.jpg

n502507278_2253001_1368.jpg

some pics of it since it sits a little closer the the floor. not had much time to set the ride height properly yet but i plan to raise the rear of the car a bit at the rear, but it looks good for now.....

E39 M5 & Corsa track
got a set of AST coilovers for it in the end, nice impovement over the eibach springs, not as comfy as bilsteins however, but nice all the same

Celica and Raptor.
Hi Mate.

Looking very nice, Got any more plans also Is that roughly the height your keeping It?

Good Luck!

E39 M5 & Corsa track
it will be getting raised a bit at the rear, other than that not sure what else i want to do, its a daily runner so i dont want to go to mad

Barge
i hate to be the controversial one (!!!! :rasp:) but are those wheels really that nice? fair enough they may cost a bit but are they actually any better than the turinis? wouldn't you have saved money and looks simply getting the turinis changed to white?

cat amongst pigeons. done.

"Navy" N17 TWO
i hate to be the controversial one (!!!! :rasp:) but are those wheels really that nice? fair enough they may cost a bit but are they actually any better than the turinis? wouldn't you have saved money and looks simply getting the turinis changed to white?

cat amongst pigeons. done.

Woof Woof! :evil: