ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY CLIO :)

1.2 16v 02 GOLD :)
SAM_0035_Edited.jpg
SAM_0031_Edited.jpg
SAM_0029_Edited.jpg
SAM_0036_Edited.jpg
SAM_0032_Edited.jpg

any comments ?

thats because it is lol from last owner, havent got round to change it yet lol, i kinda like it tho :/

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It's not low and you have that sticker. Requesting daytime pics.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
be careful having blue sidelights, i had them in my old 1.2 in a carpark in bristol, police turned up questioned me about being parts of the emergency services and were going to give me 3 points, luckily i had the original white/yellow ones in the glovebox so changed them there and then.

be careful having blue sidelights, i had them in my old 1.2 in a carpark in bristol, police turned up questioned me about being parts of the emergency services and were going to give me 3 points, luckily i had the original white/yellow ones in the glovebox so changed them there and then.

iv done the same just in case lol :)