ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio.

306 GTI-6
Been busy this weekend fitting new interior and polishing! Just thought I'd share a few pics! What do you think?

Attachments

• dscf02881jh.jpg
    dscf02881jh.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 42
  • dscf02899mw.jpg
    dscf02899mw.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 28
  • dscf02901cn.jpg
    dscf02901cn.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 68
  • dscf02930mq.jpg
    dscf02930mq.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 53
  • dscf02940lm.jpg
    dscf02940lm.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 43
  306 GTI-6
Thanks for the kind comments! The car is going into the bodyshop on wednesday for 3 days to have the arches sorted and a small dent that a nice city link driver did for me! I'll ask him about the cost of colour coding. How far do you think I should go with the colour coding? Just the bumpers or the strips and mirrors as well?

Rb 182
Id get the bumpers, strips and handles done. heres mine you can change the colour to red to get an idea of what it may look like :)

myweebestfromfcs.gif

306 GTI-6
graphic clio said:
how much are the arches costing you to sort ??

Not entirely sure! Luckily a city link driver hit the front wing and made a very small dent but I managed to persuade the bodywork chap that it was a big dent and would be expensive to fix (wink wink!) So zurich are paying for most of it! I know that he is going to cut out all the rusted crap and weld in some new sections and reapray however much is necessary to get a good colour match. Will let you know on saturday when I pick it up and post pics of the results.