ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio v6

172 Cup SOLD
I do like all black Vee's, saw one yesterday at a pistonheads run, very menacing.

I'd have to lose the badges on the front wings, tints and rear lights though

I quite like it, very stealth.

I've used tyre black (on the walls) of the vee, i've never had a problem. I will take note for the future though.

Black/Gold Clio V6 PH2

I've used tyre black (on the walls) of the vee, i've never had a problem. I will take note for the future though.

Only an issue if you let it run onto the tread by using a spray. Use the spray onto a rag then onto the tyre (avoiding the tread) seems to be ok.

Nik

once the tyre shine dries it isnt slippery i have it on mine all the time and makes no difference when pushing it just dont put it underload when it hasnt dried

Dude not being funny but you have less than 100BHP from your front wheels, not 250 behind you, its totally different.

Looks great fella, lights go with the look I think. Not so keen on the stickers tho!

Only an issue if you let it run onto the tread by using a spray. Use the spray onto a rag then onto the tyre (avoiding the tread) seems to be ok.
Nik
The local car dudes do it with a brush, they are very good, it stops a bit before the tread (if you see what I mean lol)

An orange one
doesn't matter how you apply it on a V6, due to the shape of the sidewall it always affects it

wtf..lol...my tyres are always blacked perfectly...I drive my vee very hard...28psi rear 20psi front...it grips like a train!!!

unblacked tyres are a sin to all things cars :(

even a scrub with AG engine and machine cleaner will make them black... just not shiny. And that doesnt make them slippery :)

like it alot, them lights on another car, say a blue one would look s**t, but really suit it!
as said before, yellow calipers would look mint!