ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio v6

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Christ, that is shiney! Was that pic taken when it was straight out of the showroom?!

clio 182 black /gold
:) Nice
my_car.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
Thats a rather nice garage...

with a rather nice car parked in it. What did you use to get the bugger that shiny? it looks immaculate :)

A4 Avant & A3
Thats one nice looking motor!!
I waaaant thaaat won

Wouldn't mind the Quad aswell.. you got a nice big bit of land to play on it?

Renault Clio v6 MK2
20mpg usual thrashing,
24 taking it steady / statistically speaking 'normal' driving.

thanks for pointing out tintshop.co.uk
i try and slip in a photo of my car whenever possible ;)

Renault Clio v6 MK2
I saw some photoshop threads so i just photoshop'd my baby:

http://www.theatons.com/images/mycar-psd.jpg

just added subtle renault logo on the door, my name on the back window and changed the alloys.

The car itself looks so shiny in the photos is because i photoshopped that to ;)

edit: used a combination of vanishing point to get the perspective, overlay then duplicated the layer a bit to bring it out more, also just quick mask and then color balance for the wheels.

Renault Clio v6 MK2
if ur in solihull then do you know the road that goes from solidhull m42 island to knowle, then if you carry on past knowl you have 2 options:

1: turn left coming out of knowle towards basall commont, which is a great road. ;)

2: go straight on after coming out of knowle heading towards the backend of warwick, another great road ;)

nice swooping bends, smooth, great overtaking spots.