ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio V6 and previous Williams

CLIO V6 255
my previous clio william mk3 before someone wrote it off (hit from behind), and my current clio V6.
[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
6109378969_619f02db6d.jpg
6109379111_1cd2f55dd8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6109925374_b2f093e6fe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6109925206_c8009e5dc1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6109925058_e93e07398b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My old williams!!!!! :D:D

(I'm so sorry, I can't remember your name for s**t. Lionel??)

Did anything happen to the pikey cnuts that smashed it up?

Vee looks very nice too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Repaired?? No sir.

Cut out and replaced with new ones. I spent a fcuking fortune on that car.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
No, I meant cut and welded. Once they go, unless you're megga pikey there is no other option.

CLIO V6 255
My old williams!!!!! :D:D

(I'm so sorry, I can't remember your name for s**t. Lionel??)

Did anything happen to the pikey cnuts that smashed it up?

Vee looks very nice too.

Hello daniel yep it's me Lionel! Nothing happened to those pikers, they were never found and I lost out on any comp. This must be going back 2-3years now since I had the Williams 3, I have had a quite a few different motors since, I have had this v6 for about 3months now and love it, but can be costly just had a gearbox rebuild, new clutch and service, running smoooth now, but insuance £1900 a year not cheap!
What are you driving now, still got your mk1 v6?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hello daniel yep it's me Lionel! Nothing happened to those pikers, they were never found and I lost out on any comp. This must be going back 2-3years now since I had the Williams 3, I have had a quite a few different motors since, I have had this v6 for about 3months now and love it, but can be costly just had a gearbox rebuild, new clutch and service, running smoooth now, but insuance £1900 a year not cheap!
What are you driving now, still got your mk1 v6?

Hello mate.

I'm still selling cars, I've moved premesis since I saw you, got a forecourt on a high street now.

I sold the V6, just wasn't using it. And tbh, It never felt quite right. Currently rolling in a BMW 320d with a fcuked injector (Hello black smoke! lol) and a 406 V6 coupe.

Nothing exciting! I'm glad you're well, speak soon.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Ah i can't seem to find what happened to mine :( was last seen in litchfield!

Yeah i had a cooper S before the vee and missed the go-kartness of the mini's, miss the daftness and looks of the vee though :(