ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio RT 1.2 Litre :)

Renault Clio RT 1.2L
RearLightt_zps0c6009cd.jpg

My Black lexus lights i got for X-Mas to match Matt Black car :)

Corner_zps2252027c.jpg

my black alloy looking trims arrived today :) the badge is blue carbon fibre wrapped

SeatCovers_zps40fc4651.jpg

Black and Blue car seat covers to match car

gunna tint the back windows myself in the summer and get some paint for the stone chips all over the bonnet :( poor thing xD im not sure if i wanna do anything else yet, if you have any ideas let me know :)

Renault Clio RT 1.2L
Mhmm i was thinking about lowering it due to the big AF gap between the car n tyre, annoys me some times depending on angle im looking at it ahaa, im doing car mechanics in college in a couple months so maybe could see if tutor lets me use their 2 post lift and get the springs at a discount from euro car parts or something :)

Last edited:
  MK3, 1.2. 16V
Set of anthracite Turinis, lose the seat covers and replace them with a sport interior, lower it a bit and possibly colour code! You'll be on to a winner mate.

Renault Clio RT 1.2L
nuuh i love the lexus lights aha so much better then the bright red factory ones! XD and mhmm the seats under the cover are ruined and not got enuff cash for replacements yet but i'll get onto it when i get money :)

Clio 2.0 182
nuuh i love the lexus lights aha so much better then the bright red factory ones! XD and mhmm the seats under the cover are ruined and not got enuff cash for replacements yet but i'll get onto it when i get money :)

lose the lexus lights, get some Mk3 rear lights, much better, only requires abit of re-wiring for them to work properly. Get a set of Dual optic headlights for the front.

Some Alloy wheels, silver.

She will be looking great then.