ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Renaultsport 200 Turbo review..

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
I'm currently an aspiring automotive writer doing some freelance stuff and studying for an MA. But since I am hoping to enter the industry as a road tester, I figured I should start getting behind the wheel of some new cars.

Of course, one of the most obvious places to start is in an area I know well - hot hatches. So here's my review of the latest hot Clio:

http://www.samsheehan.co.uk/2013/09/test-driven-2013-renaultsport-200-turbo.html

It's not exactly ground breaking news, but I genuinely feel this car is a fantastic all rounder, amazing track tool but of course slightly less exciting car to drive. Turns out all the other journalists were right.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Just as some feedback on the writing, I was taught never to start a sentence with But. There are so many sentences starting with But in that review it is really off putting and spoils the flow for me.

That may just be me!

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Cheers for the feedback guys. It's far from perfect as an article but was my first (fairly quick) attempt at a proper review. More are on their way soon!

And the car is great, but it's got nothing on the ST. Would love a go in a Montune one!