ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio only a couple of pictures

Clio mk2
alright ben, i think a couple of changes would make it much better, i dont think the bonet wrap looks good, looks odd from a distance and colour coordinate your wing mirrors to ur car, front an back looks fine, exaust looks good to, i would personally change the alloys to 5 spoke but if u like them, thats all that matters ennit

Clio Campus
Yeah have been abit but I like it and thats what matters but to say why am I alive that hurt.

ITB BG 182
Ben, I will reply to your message shortly!

If you have been on this forum as long as some members have, then you will notice that when some one does some thing different, that people generally get shot down for it.

90% of my comment was a joke and not even aimed at you.
As with regards to your spelling or grammar, I personally dun kar if ya tiped lyk dis or if you spelt every single word correctly and used , . " ' all in the correct places or not.

I'm slightly dsylexic but least I am trying. I am sure one of the grammar police will be in soon.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Fair play for putting a load of pictures up and for doing a write up to go with it. Everyone is different. People like different things. Personally, i would change boot and rear bumper if the chance arises. I would of kept the front diamond though, like someone else said too, it breaks up the bumper.

Look forward to seeing more progress

Welcome to the forum

Clio Campus
Just turned 19
And bring on sheep is for the boring people who might aswell left standard no imagination