ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio on pistonheads,honest cs opinions?

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.6Si + 182
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mini Cooper S
Get some better pics, can't see the full car in some of them. Also clean the carpet and take another pic. Use some grammar too.

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.6Si + 182
lol aye cheers,yeah drivers floor is wet an bits of mud,interior looks worn an yellow but its just the sun well not on the steering wheel it is worn:(

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Transit Connect.
Take the t**t strip off and change the rear lights to normal ones, give it a clean and then put it up

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
No offence, but get someone who can spell, type and use grammer correctly.

There is nuffin wurs van chav spk on a advert. innit.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Personally I would list the service history. ie dates and just roughly whats been done like belt changes, brakes, clutch, stuff like that.

More info the better.

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.6Si + 182
lol its lower sun in the winter thats why ive got it on ive got a 30 min drive home and its towards sun on carriageway,or thats wot ive told the police i have been told twice but luckily not the speeders haha never was good at english but i think spellings alright theres nothing like new b82rez 4 months ago lol innit

ive left out some things or not been to detailed on it just put in basics quick 10 mins on pistonheads

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mini Cooper S
Up for sale is my black Renault Clio, MK2 PH1 1.6 16v with 93,000 miles.

The car has MOT & tax until October 2010.

I have had several new parts replaced in the last 6 months, including: new battery, brakes, tyres, aux belt kit, clutch & driveshafts plus a full service 15,000 miles ago.

My clio has a very rare full leather interior and air conditioning.
It also has full electrics mirrors, sunroof & windows.
There is a 6 disc changer below the passengers seat with standard cassette/radio player withsteering wheel controls.

If you have any queries or you would like to arrange a viewing, please get in touch on the contact details below.

There you go...looks much better, copy and paste the above. I'd also sort out the stupid exhaust.

JJT

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.4 16v Dynamique+
lol its lower sun in the winter thats why ive got it on ive got a 30 min drive home and its towards sun on carriageway,or thats wot ive told the police i have been told twice but luckily not the speeders haha never was good at english but i think spellings alright theres nothing like new b82rez 4 months ago lol innit

ive left out some things or not been to detailed on it just put in basics quick 10 mins on pistonheads

I have no idea what that says but i think you should read what the guy above has kindly typed and put that in your ad.

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.6Si + 182
cheers mate lol 'thats my car' in homer simpsons 'that dog has a puffy tail' voice haha