ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio - Now and the Future ...

Clio 182FF
Here's the original. Maybe it's just this monitor.
The sun was very much bright on the side of the car making it look white.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Will be very nice if you go woth your list,

If your not that handy with Paint I will do some spraying of the Small Bits for you

Clio 182FF
I'm useless with paint :)

I'll show you the colour on Wednesday - it looks s**t in pictures but in the flesh the orange is mental.

Clio 182FF
Just realised that Pic is in Beccles Tesco's :D

... And yes! I used to work just behind the kitchen place in the background :) I am posting from Beccles now! I went to Tesco's to get some blank DVD's and when I came out the carpark was empty and seeing as I had the fancy works camera in the boot I took a few snaps.

Clio 182FF
Thanks. The camera is one superb bit of kit but yet it's very complicated - I have a lot to learn. The biggest probem I have (at work and general) is picking up the details of the sky. I HATE when it gets bleached out. It's set to vivid mode because I spend most of the day shooting houses and vivid helps bring out the colour.

Just thought I would try something a little different.

Clio 182FF
Someone's selling a carbon bonnet on here now in the for sale section if you're interested!

Thanks, but I have some other jobs I need doing first before I get a new bonnet. It will probably be the last mod I do since having that could be a becon for trouble round these parts.