ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio, now £10,000

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
I can't afford to put it on Autotrader :( No joke. I'm suprised at the amount of interest I've had considering it's only on PH and has some for sale signs in the window if I park up anywhere. But all tire kickers tbh.

I want a Bora because they are cheap and can look friggin' awesome! Will be nice to have a car that I can play with really :)

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182
It's so much easier to sell performance cars. I've sold every RS clio I've had for more than I paid for it on PH.
Hope you sell it soon J

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I can't afford to put it on Autotrader :( No joke. I'm suprised at the amount of interest I've had considering it's only on PH and has some for sale signs in the window if I park up anywhere. But all tire kickers tbh.

Thats because its not on autotrader!!

Seriously, get it on there.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
LOL!

I will get it on AT as soon as possible. Just thought I'd post on here since it is a Clio forum and all :).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Flol!

Burn it?

Are the seats still covered in "stains"

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Clio GT
renault not buy it back??
think daniel had a nice bora sport for about 3k, ask him nice and he may do you a deal??!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
Can't get insured on the Sport bora, but can on the S and SE models. Just want poverty spec tbh as it's getting slammed.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
2.0 is a bit of an arse for me to insure, but I can get insured. Dampers aren't that much of a problem as I will be sticking some pikey coilovers on it. Can't really do it till I get this thing shifted mind!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
No worries bud, it will probably be going this weekend or next as need the space.

Am staying up your way for work all of this week (albeit in the Golf).

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
Well I get payed this weekend so will be sticking the clio for a silly low price on Auto Trader and hoping for the best. Gotta get 2 new front tires too as they are on the legal limit :(

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
2 new front tires fitted last week. Stripping the interior (again) to remove the wiring for the sub. So will receive the mother of all cleans then too!

Need this gone ASAP.