ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio(mk2 ph1)

Clio 172 Cup
here are recent pics of my clio after washing it, comments and advice welcomed

l_da625eb789b90bf4c468e510e5dc2cce.png

l_7ea06f667fbb8861933f89d871e871a9.png

Audi TT 225
Needs 172 dual optics (front lights), get propper fogs, clear repeters, colour code that shiznits man it will look miles better!

visualize whirled pe
Renaults look great in white and yours looks like it's in really nice condition. I'd be inclined to remove the fogs, I've got the original ones on mine but I've never even used them.

1.6 16v
Sort the fogs out, standard ones, get rid of those crap ones under the bumper!

lower it and dual optic front lights and it will be getting there!

Steve

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks in really good condition. Would look good lowered and with clear side repeaters, as said above :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
basicly what everone else said, whites really growing on me

lower it,
colour code
them good front lights
n proper fogs

Clio 172 Cup
Thanks for replys, will be getting some repeaters, how much are the 172 lights? will they need the wiring to be altered? about the fogs, had standards on it before it got crashed into, replaced with different bumper(without cutouts) so i thought id try some underbumpers as i was not a fan of the huge standards. also what are my options for sideskirts? i rly dnt want a huge Need for speed like thing, one like the 172 would b ace but would it fit?

*edit* how much would you lower it? will 40mm and a strutbrace do the job?

also how hard are coils to change?its running on 2 cylendars atm.

theres talk of a 1.6 16v engine in the summer, any ideas or comments on this welcomed.

thanks

Last edited: