ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio mk2 MODIFIED, leave me a comment :) !!

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Horrible alloys, cheap + nasty mudflaps, gash badge, tbh i like tints but those are too dark.

As most others have said, smaller alloys, put the flaps + halfrauds badge in the nearest bin and drop it on its tits

Fiesta ST-3
I have a feeling that Rugby Chris isn't long for cliosport.net!
If you can, don't take the comments as criticisms. Take them as advice and listen to the majority, because they know from being around clios that simplicity is the way.

S4 Avant
I love the alloys mate, they almost look like M3 alloys, with the black in between the spokes sick!

Mudflaps are cool as well, where did you get them from? Can only find ones with the normal Clio logo :dapprove:

Liking the 16v badge as well, lets every1 no your packing heat ;)

It looks ok but looks like its been through halfords backwards... I have no room to talk because I have 18"s on my Clio (alot of people on here hate it ;) ) lol but ive been given good suggestions what to do and after seeing some of the things in person.... IM GONNA DO IT! lol so im ditching the 18's (getting them on Ebay) getting some 16" Sport 182 Alloys, some coilovers and a sport 172 front end and then im stopping.

at the end of the day your car your choice

(s)Low Dynamique
I'm 17 as well, and I have the exact same car as you. I also have limo tint on my rear windows, I personally like it on black cars only, but not everybody does. The alloys look stupid, sorry but they genuinely do. If it is a dynamique, get the dynamique alloys powder coated black or just leave them standard and shove them back on. Also, the 16v badge and mud flaps look stupid. Apart from that it's a really nice car and has a lot of potential!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I love it when a thread goes as the OP planned. He put so much effort into the first post.

Shame really, he's obviously put a lot of money into his car. Those alloys probably cost £400ish the sub is around £100. Could have spent it a lot wiser.

phase 2 172
just cos its your first car doesnt mean it has to look like a cheesey boy racer mobile wheels are too big and look cheap as fook mud flaps terrible and tacky and the 16v badge what were you thinking?? car would look better totally standard

phase 2 172
It looks ok but looks like its been through halfords backwards... I have no room to talk because I have 18"s on my Clio (alot of people on here hate it ;) ) lol but ive been given good suggestions what to do and after seeing some of the things in person.... IM GONNA DO IT! lol so im ditching the 18's (getting them on Ebay) getting some 16" Sport 182 Alloys, some coilovers and a sport 172 front end and then im stopping.

at the end of the day your car your choice
halfords backwards! i like it

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I went back to look at the op before commenting... I was gonna say keep the mudflaps but make them all black buhuhut...... They look too thin, if you're gonna have mudflaps make them nice and wide :)..

Tints, fair enough, the cars black so they work... It needs some kind of drop, if you're keeping the alloys then sort out the arch gap because 17'' wheels make a car look like it's on stilts: my mate has a Yaris on 17''s and it's hilarious watching it round corners.

I recommend looking through here to get a decent idea of what looks good on a Clio, alloy and stance wise... You'll find that smaller is much better on clios.

My thoughts :) and I'm surprised you didn't get your bum hole handed to you, the gods of cs were kind on you ;)

Lol at the giraffes top trumps competition and please lose the 16v badge :(

monaco 172 and combo
the funny thing is hes 1.2 would probley beat some 172's ive seen because there so low but it still looks gay

Stripped yozza'd cup
With all the money you've spent on s**t. You could have bought some nice wheels and some coilovers. Then you would have a tidy car.

RS6 C7
Get rid of the rims, Makes it look like a 4wd, Or at least lower it so you cant see the tyres, get rid of the mudflaps, debadge, de wiper, colour code, Smooth, This look would have been ok 4 years back but things have changed ;)

Clio 182ff
forget the cosmetic stuff fella i.e the ghetto wheels - save up for a remap and lowering springs then keep it standard = win.

A funny read this thread!!

Problem with the car is nothing matches or flows, it doesn't look right

The way to go with modifications is subtle, take on the advice given in this thread, go through millions of threads in the media section, and if you still like the way your car looks, keep it that way...

If you see some popular subtle mods on other cars you can take on board and give them your own twist on yours then do it :)

260% JCW
Do what you like, its your car at the end of the day. Or you could follow all the CS sheep.

Lose the tints, lose the mud flaps, put the standard hub caps back on, lose your will to live blah blah blah........:boring:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Remapping a 1.2?...... LOL!

Not a fan of the car at all, but whatever makes you happy.