ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Just Got it back With Kit on

i reckon if u had different alloys, loose the rear lights, spray the meshing black, it would look PHAT. i like the side skirts :)

M140i/Orange 182
not my cup of tea but its your car and you like it :)

wots with the mesh at the back (by the zaust) looks like someones just riped it open!

Black PH2 172 FF
I got a 1.2 like yours. I see you have put different speedo clocks in. Did it just drop in, no problems? Does the rev counter work etc?

mk1 172
i think it looks a tad gash.....like you have done it yourself......im not ripping it though cos its your car and if you like it fook what everyone else thinks.
one question though......is it my eyes or does the front bumper not line up properly......money back methinks !
keep up the good work !

Black PH2 172 FF
Ruffneck said:
I got a 1.2 like yours. I see you have put different speedo clocks in. Did it just drop in, no problems? Does the rev counter work etc?

Bump - Anyone know the answer?