ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio j-euro project

Renault Clio Grande
its from america and it was a skater in america that sticker bombed his deck and thats what started the trend

blue 1.2 16v
i think you should sticker bomb the full car :D anyway mate its your car you do what you want to it :D dont listen to people who are going mental just laugh haha

Rb Clio 182
its from america and it was a skater in america that sticker bombed his deck and thats what started the trend

WRONG ~ It was genarated from drifting actually as when you bumped your car you would straighten your panel out as much as you can and the sticker bomb it save painting it as it was dirt cheap and lot cheaper than paiting the panel ") but has know been put on the euro look scene .

As for it looking crap if it's done tidy and in a decent place i dont think its that bad tbh

Renault Clio Grande
haha be hard to declare a colour change to the dvla lool and dont worry i do mate people are too serious on this

WRONG ~ It was genarated from drifting actually as when you bumped your car you would straighten your panel out as much as you can and the sticker bomb it save painting it as it was dirt cheap and lot cheaper than paiting the panel ") but has know been put on the euro look scene .

As for it looking crap if it's done tidy and in a decent place i dont think its that bad tbh
If you knew, why did you ask? Lol!

blue 1.2 16v
haha be hard to declare a colour change to the dvla lool and dont worry i do mate people are too serious on this
i know they do hahaha i just sit here laughing :L anyway all you need to do is just slam your car and your sorted ;D thats what ive done haha

Renault Clio Grande

ohh my mistake and only reason why i stickerbombed the wing in the first place because it has cracks in it

Rb Clio 182
Yea i know its a lot cheaper than painting it thats what most people do it for tbh i dont mind sticker boming tbh ")

1.2 16V Dynamique
Ever thought of just getting a custom vinyl print of sticker bombing and wrapping the car as a whole? Just an idea :D

Renault Clio Grande
306655_442281015792688_1160286639_n.jpg382555_440809502606506_852274576_n.jpg486584_439539402733516_483192785_n.jpg541421_446926515328138_523627405_n.jpg

Renault Clio Grande
can i see them on a car? and how much posted?

look at my previous pics i up loaded on here only thing with the front springs there not fully settled so you would be best to fit the front first and let them settle then put the backs on where abouts in kent do you live? i live in tonbridge

Renault Clio Grande
okidoke.. what are the future plans?

i might be getting some classic 13 inch wheels depends if they fit but soo :) i wanna do some more smoothing and change the interior to a phase2 clio, today i changed my rear lights to the phase 2 ones looks soo much better :) i am tempted to get a 182 rear bumper and smooth it and probs get rid of my spoiler too at some point