ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio has gone to a new home!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1088188892__Patsbadassclio005.jpg

Finally sold the clio for £1200. Despite its problems i think the kid had a bargain. I thought it looked lush when it drove off and wish i kept it now. But ill be back with a clio one day! The lexus lights r still 4 sale though, and the sound system, pioneer 10 inch sub, kenwood amp, alpine 45 x 4 headunit and 6by9 alpine s type speakers. give me a shout if intrested. Probly the last time i will be on here now as i no longer own a clio. probly get a cav gsi next, so ill be on the vauxhall site next. Has to be said my clio was the best car i have ever had and ive had a few. l8a now

My car has finally gone now. Sold it for 1200. Despite the minor probs with the car i think the kid had a bargain. I cant believe i sold it now its proper mint looking car. Im now car less:(

Next cars gonna be a cav gsi though:D

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

cav? oh dear!

No offence butyou sold a valver to fund a cav!?!?:sick:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

dont knock the cav gsi, my dad used to have a turbo gsi was a rite beast. all the chavs drive em these days though

my mate used to have one. they are proper fast easy to maintain and reliable unlike french cars, which r unreliable with expensive parts and f in hexagon screws piss me off.

Dont get me wrong i loved my clio but i thought it was unreliable and expensive to run. i had the same problem with my 19. and my mates peugot was unreliable. Ive gone off french cars.

Yaris Hybrid

You cant beat the feel of a decent sized saloon. Cant put my finger on it but a Cav or similar feels better to drive than any supermini no matter how good. Not saying it handles better or is faster, just has a certain more grown up feel. Doesnt dart all over the road when its windy, the road is rough or you hit puddles. Suppose it feels more relaxed and stable.

Plus when you get out of a largish saloon and look back at the car you dont feel like some 18 year old Chav. They just have a more mature image. Nowadays you dont get much less than a 2.0 litre engine in a decent saloon and thats out of the insurance price range of most chavs.

i want a normal car now. not some litte car that kids with baseball caps drive, because of those muppets thats why i always got pulled over. they r fun to drive but the image of a clio to just says boyracer and i think i have grown out of it now. i want a nice reliable car thats quick. Not unreliable cop shop pullable french car.

My mate had a chav errrrrr cav heap o sh*te gsi. Had more problems with it than i can remember.Sold it in the end and bought a mondeo cos the cav heap o sh*te was that good.

Have fun with it once it starts getting a bit cold,the auto choke likes to stay on and cause it to run right rough and it drinks petrol like its going out of fashion!

Enjoy your w**k tank!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

to be honest mate, the image of the clio being a boy racers car is Rubbish, you might think that though as you did make your car look like one!!

i agree my does look like a boy racers car. basically thats why i sold it. but malbon you cant say it looked like an abomination cause it was a real head turner unlike your car. but thats what i want now a normal car that blends in. with no loud exhaust ect ect ect.

Youlll regret it

P.S. Not all Cliosporters are boy racers..........some of us are quite (ehem) mature.......but still like to take part in discusions on the Cliosport forum. :eek:

I take it that you will be joining the Vauxhall Owners Club??