ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio has gone, replaced by this

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
Seat Ibiza FR 2.0 TDI

Attachments

• DSCF7362.jpg
    DSCF7362.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF7364.jpg
    DSCF7364.jpg
    529.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF7363.jpg
    DSCF7363.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF7365.jpg
    DSCF7365.jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF7367.jpg
    DSCF7367.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 100
  BMW E34 540i
Hmm I love the design of new Ibizas but I have driven the Cupra 1.4 TSI 180ps - hmm comparing to the MK 3 200 it is far behind. I was quite tempted by this FR especially when I looked on MPG - such a nice performance and such a low mpg.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Sorry, but are people comparing a petrol hatch with high running costs to a diesel? A 5 dr diesel?? Good choice for a warm hatch.

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
Thinking of getting black wheels later as I think it would look better but I'd best let the wife get used to it before I broach this subject with her. I've got through my mid-life crisis which is why I've gone for this over a faster petrol car, could save well over a grand a year on running costs, that's a lot extra towards my retirement savings.

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
yum how does it drive ive been looking at them

Not pushed it yet but picks up well, floored the one I had the test drive in and it was pretty rapid. Firm ride but not as hard as the clio, very comfortable for us old folk (50ish). Steering is a bit light but we'll get used to it. Only had it a couple of days but overall very pleased.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Map map map! My mate has just done his PD130 and its a MASSIVE difference. Gets 60+ MPG now too.

MCS R56
Not pushed it yet but picks up well, floored the one I had the test drive in and it was pretty rapid. Firm ride but not as hard as the clio, very comfortable for us old folk (50ish). Steering is a bit light but we'll get used to it. Only had it a couple of days but overall very pleased.

The new Ibiza has grown on me although I don't love that colour. They go well - better with a remap!

Nice, definatley needs the darker wheels.

As for the steering, the assistance can be adjusted :D

Black Clio GT
nice, needs black wheels though!!

how much did/is it costing you on finance if you dont mind me asking......

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I like it and I like the colour as well. Someone near me has a black three door and it looks really good. Got any interior shots? I find that's where Seat falls down a bit.

Abarth 500 Essesse
I've looked at these as i'm doing 450 miles a week in the 200 at the minute, which is costing a little bit too much!

How much did you pay for it? If you don't mind me asking

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
I've looked at these as i'm doing 450 miles a week in the 200 at the minute, which is costing a little bit too much!

How much did you pay for it? If you don't mind me asking

List price I'm afraid, £17k, but I got a decent deal on the trade-in.

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
  Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
New Clio 1.6 dCi 106HP Initiale Tom Tom is over £18k. I know which one I prefer, and it's cheaper.