ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio cup

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Thats cool as!, i love cars that are different ! and not just the same as everyone elses!, only thing im not too sure on is the carbon mirrors, there smart but only on the right car, I think the clio is too big for them,

Clio 182 Cup FF
I like it, although i think should be more red on it with that theme would look quite cool.
Lookin gd though mate... whats next???

Clio 172 Cup
I like it, although i think should be more red on it with that theme would look quite cool.
Lookin gd though mate... whats next???

not to sure mate, looking in to a few bits like having it painted same colour then some engine stuff.

thing is people can dig at bits on my car which is fine everyones welcome to there view i guess but i bought this car from salvage 2 years ago fixed it and painted it my self with help from friends and having no experience at the time of mechanics.

i have put so much time and effort in it and other than the turbo conversion its been all my own doing so im happy with it.

the back bumper trim is back to black as again i was ment to do it before the show but ran out of time making my own sub frames.