ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio cup

Clio 172 Cup
I do this every time and the wait for the haters to start but owell, here is a few pics of my car from mod nationals.

And Yes it is on Maxpowers stand and owell im sure yous will get over it lol

52.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

30627_10150189063915191_545355190_12812129_3151076_n.jpg

30627_10150189062250191_545355190_12812036_2398321_n.jpg

30627_10150189065405191_545355190_12812155_6784193_n.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Cup
the wheels are marmite but i like them and they are lighter than my standards, the colour is being changed on them later on but i ran out of time before hand

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fog lights bumper strip and wheels not for me, rest looks good though
Oh, just spotted the the wonky 182 look alike zorst :(

Clio 172 Cup
not at the mo mate i was waiting for samco stuff to turn up as i had a boost pipe go abit funny and im still waiting for a engine cover to show its face thats why it had a low profile with the bonnet so you could just see the boost pipes at the front front of the bay

Clio 172 Cup
mate i tend to think not boring but more Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol, i dont care i like it, its got me 2 mag features to come and in doors at shows

172 cup
Ummmm hate the wing mirrors. Can apprechiate the work thats gone into it but dont like most of it. Like the roof and bonnet thats about it.

That bird could have moved her shoes outta the shots too

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Lol, I failed mega when I asked for the sheet to be cut on a specific size. Totally forgot about the spoiler lol. I will get it done though :p

Clio 172 Cup
Lol, I failed mega when I asked for the sheet to be cut on a specific size. Totally forgot about the spoiler lol. I will get it done though :p

My mate did the whole of my spoiler and it has some small gathers near the bottom but thats what you get why you try and stretch it 4 different ways.

how much did you pay for yours mate ??

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
My mate did the whole of my spoiler and it has some small gathers near the bottom but thats what you get why you try and stretch it 4 different ways.

how much did you pay for yours mate ??

Yeah I did mine by myself over the bank holiday, took 3 days to tweak it tbf. So fitting was free lol, but I paid £80 for mine off a guy on ebay..

You?

Clio 172 Cup
its running 220 mate, im going to AMD next month for a new power run and im going to speak to RS tuning as i want it set up by someone else

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Hey mate nice picts, i would like to see more of the girls tbh....;)
If there is a meet soon give me a shout..

mx5
I like it all escept the strip in the back bumper, with that in black i reckon it would look less like a toy car.

Good work on the rest of it though imo

None
Aside from the wing mirrors i think it looks good, not many people have the bottle to moddify to that extreme so it's nice to see the more unusual clio mods :)