ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio 182

clio 182
Heres a quick pic of my 182 i bought the other day. It needs a fee bits doing ive replaced the track rod ends front tyres and just trying to figure out why ive got abs serv and tc lights on today ive had a few fiesta sts in the past but cant believe how much quicker this thing is!!

Anyway here she is as i picked her up
null-25.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks good mate any plans? I was considering an ST next (although I'll probably go for a CTR) how did it compare apart from speed?

ABS/SERV/TC lights could be due to the brake pedal switch, you can take it out and adjust the amount of clicks that occur before the brake lights shine.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Nice looking 182
Ummmm ^^^ how do you do this as I sometimes think my lights aren't showing I'm braking

clio 182
Already researched that and it didnt work lol tbh the fiesta will always be my favourite less things seem to go wrong with them and im really into my fords but il reserve judgement until ive got the clio sorted it was a bargain price but has a few issues the steering is very vague seems like something is detatched ive done trackrods but stil not right ive also noticed that if i apply full lock the car will sit there going round in circles :-/ possibly a new rack needed ive searched it and people jus say its french and they do it but it feels like i could end up in a wall so u til ive sorted it i cant comment on handling. Ive only had it a few days but i do love it already haha. Plans are really just to tidy it up get it running right as a daily while i finish building my fiesta mk3 zetec turbo :)