ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 182

just got it today. mega fun car to drive. few pictures from earlier. not had a chance to give it a wash yet

photo0117s.jpg

photo0118x.jpg

photo0119yog.jpg

photo0120m.jpg

sdc10164t.jpg

sdc10166.jpg

cheers. i need a new airbox or airfilter cause right now its got some universal thing on it but i dont like it. i like the noise it makes tho haha so can anyone recommend a good airfilter?

S4 Avant
Very nice!

Yes you have the cup packs, but you're missing the front splitter. Same as mine.

...and best colour you've got there

polished my 182 today, still needs a splitter on it tho. not sure to get the carbon ktec one or a standard one :S also the headlight washers are leaking

photo0124yrq.jpg

photo0125a.jpg

sdc10168s.jpg

sdc10169w.jpg

sdc10170a.jpg

sdc10171o.jpg

sdc10172k.jpg

sdc10173g.jpg

BG 182 FF
looks really nice m8, they a mega cars cann't wait get mine now :), really like the colour aswell

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
cheers. i need a new airbox or airfilter cause right now its got some universal thing on it but i dont like it. i like the noise it makes tho haha so can anyone recommend a good airfilter?

Lol this has probably lost you 5-10bhp, get this off!!! Replace it with a 172 ph1 airbox or a V6 espace if you can be arsed :)

Nice bean btw :D

yeah the thing thats on it just now looks balls. was supposed to be getting a ph1 172 airbox from my supervisor but he cant find it. will try get one from somewhere :)

few new pics. fitted a standard airbox with a itg panel filter today. feels much better now compaired to the s**tty pipercross viper that was on. also put in silver indicator bulbs but no pics of them.

sdc10382p.jpg

sdc10383d.jpg

sdc10384k.jpg

sdc10385.jpg

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Nice bean. Have you considered sitting it on some sportlines fella?

My viper didnt Quite fit right. Previous owner had cut one end and squashed it to make it fit into the induction pipe thing lol. Not really planning on lowering it. Only plans i really have are to buy 4 exaltos soon, exhaust of some kind, rs tuner box and some carbon bits :approve:

few more pics of it. not really done much more to it apart from clear indicators all round, add carbon exhaust surrounds and i fitted a scorpion cat back system on thursday but not got pics of it on yet

sdc10393.jpg

sdc10395k.jpg

sdc10396f.jpg

sdc10397f.jpg

aye once i get new brakes on and 2 new exalto's on the back i will start buyin some more goodies for it. needs a right good wash just now. hopefully get my headlight washers changed this weekend. been meaning to do it since july :eek: