ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 182 in P/X

Impreza WRX
Just wanting opinions off you guys............

Have any of you noticed the trade in prices of cars at the moment?

I have put a deposit down on a new motor - and the cheeky git stealer only offered me 5k for mine...........!!!:S

Is this the norm - or are they really getting so cheap?

C.

Last edited by a moderator:
  C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
the 197 can be had for 9k now so its pushing 182 prices down + its all up in the air over car tax increases and increasing fuel bills

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
182 cup packed cup packed? what?

details of the car could be helpful

Impreza WRX
182 cup packed cup packed? what?

details of the car could be helpful

Sorry dude,

FF 182 in black gold with both cup packs.

Just had MOT along with new cat - 4 new tyres and brake pads.

also had all plugs changed and the car is in good condition.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
FF means cup packed, so you have just a 182FF or a cup packed 182.

Selling private is the best bet.

I've just stuck my 05 Inferno FF182 @ £7250 on Pistonheads but tbh there some real crazy prices being sought by people out there!!! I think they do not realise that there is a 197 to be had for very similar money!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I paid £8k 3 weeks ago for my FF inferno, 12k, garaged, 1 owner, was truely mint though, back seats never been sat in.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Paid £6500 for a 182FF (cup packed) in arctic blue 35k miles 04 plate about 5 months ago. My mate is looking at 172 cups, but I did find a 182FF for £5k something the other day with about 60k miles on it. Not a write off either. Prices seem to be dropping unless you have Racing blue or liquid yellow 182s.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
i say inferno's hold there moey to, lol the back seat thing wasn't in the add cos it was never advertised as for sale.

Impreza WRX
sorry - has about 58k on the clock - with full service.

If anyone wants the car cheap - let me know.

I would accept 5 for it - as it is better then 'giving' it to a stealer !

C

14' Leon Cupra 280
i part ex mine for £6500 (05' FF 182 Black/38kmiles), they have it on their site for £7995!

182 Clio
The price is falling faster than Jordan's knickers!! I have a titanium 182, with 12k on the clock and no one has sat in the car other than me, so all seats are untouched. Garaged and valeted every week. Got offered 7k for it against a new 197. I have the usual climate control, both cup packs and multi-changer. The private market is inundated with 182's so the prices is crashing faster than David Coulthard. Good luck with the sale.

Clio 172 mk2
Got offered f**king peanuts for mine think it was £3500 for a Mk2 172 with only 25k on the clock

cnuts

Kept the car now

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
i think mine was a little expensive, but i wanted a proper mint one, plan to keep it forever.

Last edited:
  www.renparts.co.uk

C

pm Daniel on here, he will probs take it off your hands for 5k cash collected.

Tangoed Works
Not in any real need to change mine either apart from being tempted by other fresher, newer / faster chariots.

Will probably just end up investing the cash instead of spunking it on something thats going to depreciate into nothing though.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
My racing blue 182, 04 plate FRSH 46k, 2 owners.

Part Ex'd it in Jan 08 and was given 6k towards the 197.

So what was offered to you seams a good deal IMO.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Im amazed that people are still suprised by what dealers offer for there cars, what were you expecting to be honest mate>?

The whole point is there going to give you as little as possible and then sell it for as much as possible :eek:

Clio 172 mk2
Im amazed that people are still suprised by what dealers offer for there cars, what were you expecting to be honest mate>?

The whole point is there going to give you as little as possible and then sell it for as much as possible :eek:

I wasn't surprised, dealers are all the same.

I bet if I traded my car in for £3500 I'd see it back on the forecourt for £5500 the nest day!

Impreza WRX

C

pm Daniel on here, he will probs take it off your hands for 5k cash collected.

Will do - but not quite sure on how to PM him without his name being on screen.......... ( bit of a novice to all this )

Help...........

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I wouldn't let it go for £5k! Stick it on Pistonheads or on the for sale forum in here for £6k and it'll sell fast I bet...

Dan

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^^ as above to many people are giving there cars away these day! why ooo why ooo why!! anyone can give anything away thats the easiest thing to do :rolleyes: