ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172 round 2......

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
As some of you know Ive bought my old 172 back, to see how it was previously and what I did take a look here

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=416783

Ive decided I want to keep it usable everyday, so I will be keeping the rear seats

Im off out to grab a few pics of it now, then I have two updates to do already which you will see later :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
just a few updated pics :)

001-8.jpg

002-8.jpg

003-8.jpg

004-8.jpg

005-7.jpg

still a bit high for me :rasp: chassis notching ftw

006-6.jpg

007-6.jpg

008-5.jpg

009-5.jpg

010-5.jpg

011-5.jpg

012-5.jpg

013-4.jpg

014-3.jpg

thanks for looking

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Just thought id pop a few pics up before its fitted tomoz

I first contacted btb last week about the system, there wasnt any in stock but they were in the process of making another batch :D

So I arranged to buy a system and called them up on monday, gave my card details and my delivery details

I got a call yesterday to say the first system was ready for despatch and would be with me today

So this is how it arrived, I thought they'd sent me a BTB guitar tbh

001-9.jpg

it was very well packaged and took about 15 minutes to unpack :sleepy:

002-9.jpg

003-9.jpg

inside the centre box, before my de-cat gets it all carbon'd up

004-9.jpg

inside the tailpipe

006-7.jpg

007-7.jpg

008-6.jpg

and the mounting brackets

009-6.jpg

Im very pleased with the service I recieved and would recomend them as a company any day,

Ive got the car booked in at rs tuning on the 26th of march for some power runs, the car made 160 with just a de-cat and itg so hopefully will see somemore gains with this fitted

I will post some pics at the weekend of it fitted to a ph1 rear bumper and then with a ph2 :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
the btb exhaust is now fitted, loving the extra bit of noise, Im not sure if performance has improved as of yet

The fitment wasnt bad and the quality is brilliant

003-10.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Fitted my rs tuner yesterday, luckily henk has just developed launch control for the a300 software so I've also got launch control :), which will come in handy for my day at York raceway on Easter weekend!:rasp: