ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172 Cup

"Huge Tool" Cup
Hello,

Joined up ages ago but only owned my Clio for three weeks. Absolutely loving it. First chance I had for a good clean.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

I have the "Cup 172" badges on order, and other mods planned are:
Cup Splitter
ITG Panel Filter
KTec Stealth Exhaust

Cheers.

"Huge Tool" Cup
Thanks for the welcome guys.

No problems as yet, is fairly low mileage (34k) but needs the belts changing so from what I have read on here probably at Birchdown as it's not too far from me. Also needs new tyres as the garage I bought it from put on brand new ditchfinders giving absolutely no confidence in the wet. Don't know whether to go for the Michelin Pilot Exalto's or stay with what I know and get the cheaper Eagles F1's. They really worth the extra cash?

Cleaning the interior this afternoon so will probably put some pics up later!

Cheers.

ITB'd 182...
would sell mine twice over to have a uber clean cup. lucky to find one with low miles and that clean. also good mods. some coilovers are a must tho

A Flamin' Red one
It's been so long since I've seen a 'standard' 172! Looks mint :D

34k miles means you're yet to run it in of course ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lovely Example you've get there and with the Planned Mods it will be even nicer

"Huge Tool" Cup
Quick update, fitted my badges and cliosport sticker. :approve:

001.jpg

002.jpg

Unfortunately this happened this morning after parking in a multi storey. :mad: Had found a nice spot with large gaps either side as well and still someone manages to hit me!

003.jpg

Belts will be changed in the next month and won't have the money for any more mods until after christmas. Do have my eye on a nice carbon splitter though. ;)

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Same as mine mate, i saw it near gainsbrough rd the other day and at asda lol. You have proberly seen me around crewe:cool:

Kev

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh, I cannot decide whether to go for PE2's or get Eagles. Pretty big gulf in the price on 4 - of which I need.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Are you being legit or is this some sort of nudge, nudge, wink, wink pay the money sort of thing.

"Huge Tool" Cup
I was swaying towards the Eagles F1's until I found out Costco do the PE2's for approx. £78 each.