ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clean Monaco 172

Monaco 172 2/468
Ok, I finally got round to taking some pictures of my car after all the cleaning earlier this week. Many thanks to Rich and Ben, and anyone else who advised me :cool:

My process :

Washed with CG's Maxi Suds II
Clayed
Washed again with CG's Maxi Suds II
Cleaned the wheels with this also, and then used CG's Blue Rim and Wheel Cleaner
Polished with AG SRP
- had bad light stop play lol -
So washed again in the morning with CG's Maxi Suds II
Sealed with AG EGP
Waxed car with P21S
Waxed wheels with Rim Wax
Blackened tyres with CG's Trim Gel
Then AG Bumper care on grills\door mirror casing (Yes I did the lower grill by hand !!)
-Collapsed-

Anyway here it is, better pics to follow when my mates new Type-R is clean and we can take them out somewhere good :D

Monaco 172 2/468
Cheers guys, yeah CG's is great, that tyre stuff is sooo much better than anything else i've used.

I just realised I am in the 6th pic lol, I look like i'm waiting for a bus.... got my dad taking pics with his new camera lol :cool:

nice work. great wet look that the p21's has given the paint.

did the works late nite to mine, same colour, take a look bud.

Last edited:
  Monaco 172 2/468
Justin-172 said:
nice work. great wet look that the p21's has given the paint.

did the works late nite to mine, same colour, take a look bud.

Cheers mate, where are your pics ?? :cool:

Thanks for the comments guys\gals, was a lot of hard work, but worth it :D

106 GTi
Looks stunning well worth the elbow grease. Some of the best pics of a Monaco 172 I have seen on here. Superb.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Lovely job dude, some real nice flake action on there too. Well done nice feeling when you get your car looking THAT GOOD.

Monaco 172 2/468
Glad you all like it, now i've got a pc polisher to play with lol

Another day of crippling myself :S