ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car got vandalised last night

Got woken up this morning at 8 by my housemates to tell me my car had been trashed.

Had a look out the window and it was covered in all sorts of s**t right over the roof, down the side of the car and all over the bonnet.

Dragged myself out of bed and had a closer look outside to see that someone has basically used my car as a plate for their weekly shop. Use #428 of a Renault Clio.

The whole thing was covered in oatmeal, i mean completely covered, the contents of a tin of soup, a whole chicken was resting on my window, a load of noodles thrown everywhere and even a bit of bacon thrown on for good measure.

Needless to say im properly pissed whilst also seeing the funny side, but trying to get that off isnt what i needed at 8 in the morning. They'd also thrown the empty soup can on the roof so thats probably scratched things up to hell, and my drains must now be completely clogged with porridgy s**t.

I have absolutely no enemies though, as an individual or a house i dont even really speak to anyone in the immediate neighbourhood.

So it's either jelous c***s or drunk smackheads with a highly advanced sense of humour.

Not a good start to my weekend:mad:

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Sorry but rofl.

It could of been worse mate, it could of been paint or something they'd thrown over your car, oatmeal is just funny.

Da

Less
Nightmare mate, bet the car will stink now if it's got into the vents too!

Some proper messed up jealous idiots out there!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Weirdest car vandalising I've heard, except maybe someone taking a s**t on my mates windscreen and rubbing it all over.

Could have been worse but still a weird thing to do, if they had something against you I'm sure they would have done proper damage tbh.

Just be lucky it wasn't a tinned chicken, would have been more scratches!

RS 172+
Sorry to hear that mate. Only consolation is that maybe no real permanent damage done? They could have keyed the thing all over I suppose?

I rarely park outside my house nowdays, lost several wing mirrors myself, and most mirrors are missing from the neighbours cars. Worse episode I had was when they ripped the aerial off the roof of my Megane a few years back; creased the roof and cost me lots as it was a lease car.

We'll get 'em one day! :evil:

PH1 172
Sorry to hear that. Does sound like students though.

Happened to me a couple of years ago only i had sand and a traffic cone on mine, i can kind of see the funny side now though.

AK

M240i
Weirdest car vandalising I've heard, except maybe someone taking a s**t on my mates windscreen and rubbing it all over.

Could have been worse but still a weird thing to do, if they had something against you I'm sure they would have done proper damage tbh.

FLMAO !!

OP some people are just c***s lol.. tis a bit funny tho :clown:

rps13

more scratches but he would be left with a 'delicious tasty broth'

maybe it was your homies Tom?

Could've been a whole lot worse - view it pragmatically.

Still, the bacon was a win on a Saturday morning, surely? Peel it off, cook it? Same with the chicken.

DCi 100
is the chicken cooked?

I lol'd ^

Best thing to get porridge oats off is to just soak it in water, thats what I do to my bowl every morning :)

Just be glad it wasn't paint stripper, smashed windows and stolen parts mate.

Yeh i see the funny side of it now of course, it looked like my car had been sick.

Just not the way i want to get woken up at 8 in the morning when i have work in a couple of hours "Tom your car's been trashed", and then have to spend the next half hour trying to get all the crap off it when you should be asleep.

Oh and thanks for the comment p4cks you complete smackhead.

On the plus side, i'm now best mates with all the pigeons in Leeds. Not really the sort of birds i was hoping to attract i must say.

53 Clio's & counting
not the best thing fella, but look at the good side, at least they didn't proper trash it, or put the windows through etc

BMW 320d M-Sport
Didn't know tax dodging students could spare that much food tbh! Gutting mate, could defo have been worse so some would say you got off lightly. When I was in halls I saw a drunk man-girl walk over a row of parked cars outside my window, denting roofs and bonnets as she merrily went, cnuted and off her face. Students or maybe you looked at someone oddly down your road, who knows. Hope it cleans up OK, don't want chicken in your radiator grille or something :mad:

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
bloomin eck Tom! must be a local thing, i got a load of eggs chucked at mine a couple of weeks ago it was even parked on the drive behind locked gates. Needless to say i've never jumped out of bed so quickly but the s**theads had driven off before i could catch them
whereabouts you at tom?

bloomin eck Tom! must be a local thing, i got a load of eggs chucked at mine a couple of weeks ago it was even parked on the drive behind locked gates. Needless to say i've never jumped out of bed so quickly but the s**theads had driven off before i could catch them
whereabouts you at tom?

There are some really bored people knocking about clearly.

I'm in Headingly mate so it is student central, although i'm on a relatively quiet street, well off any main roads, where its all semi's with large gardens so its 50/50 between students and regular families.

Titanium 182
Hah If James and Tom have both had theres done I wonder when mine will get done :(
Must be a Leeds thing.

Williams 3
Yeh i see the funny side of it now of course... Oh and thanks for the comment p4cks you complete smackhead.

Your thread was posted in the heat of the moment. I knew in time that you'd see the funny side. In even more time you will feel embarrassed to have actually posted this thread up in the first place.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Your car musta looked hungry!

I didn't find it amusing when my just resprayed CRX got covered in ketchup and jam :mad: