ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my camparse sport

clio campus sport
Nice work fella

Headlights look naf though
Cheers mate ! I hate the headlights too ! old ones are going back on soon not only do they look crap they also preform crap in the dark and they are constantly steamed up ! They were a big mistake :/

clio campus sport
Membership pack arrived today ! Sticker on the back window :) needs a good wash now haha
20150331_185714_zpskvjn6oj1.jpg

20150331_185742_zps27klzqom.jpg

20150331_185756_zpspsrpbly3.jpg

it may look clean but its filthy in the flesh !
And i have ocd as you have all noticed 😂

clio campus sport
Put the standard headlights back in today And removed the mudflaps !
20150405_182351_zps42zbfhzl.jpg

20150405_182406_zpsd19ejqsm.jpg

muuuch better !
Oh and after doing all that i gave our old bus the full works ! Its in mint condition and my dad bought it new back in 1998 hell of a good car so she deserves to be treated to auto glym and meguiars products :)
20150405_182328_zpscijznvtz.jpg

20150405_182343_zpsckysyuwa.jpg

clio campus sport
Just so you know; that spoiler is in black gold, your car will be pearl black so won't be a colour match (a lot more gold flake in the spoilers paint). Maybe that won't bother you but thought it would be worth a mention. The cars looking good btw!
Thanks ! I suppose its quite a lot of money to spend really i think i might leave it for now untill a cheaper one comes up :grimacing:

clio campus sport
Was approched by a chap in a shell petrol station porthmadog tonight said he liked my car and owned a 182 ! He then tried to sell me 2 front half leather seats for 50 quid ! After a quick ebay search im kind of regreting i didnt buy them :confused:

clio campus sport
New springs !
5Yna1E.jpg

And a few cheeky snaps from a few weeks back :)
0D8EzF.jpg

1jpiVq.jpg

OnGNWW.jpg

u2qFED.jpg

exhaust needs fetteling i know just havent got round to it ! Comments suggestions welcome :)

clio campus sport
Gave her a coat of poorboys black hole followed by megs gold class liquid wax megs endurance tyre shine and ag bumper dressing :hearteyes:
izpRG7.jpg

yHvdBZ.jpg

kXX0iE.jpg

BJmx8H.jpg

uwzSpD.jpg

really happy with how it sits now that its lower it look's so much nicer in the flesh ! Really proud of it :blush:
on the hunt now for a clean sport interior that or a cup spoiler !
Comments and suggestions welcome as always.

clio campus sport
Car passed its mot today with flying colours ! And treated it to a full service and new gearbox/engine mount (dogbone mount) as the old one was worse for wear :( drives lovely now, cant wait to recieve the cup spoiler :)

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Looking good mate, gutted you beat me to the cup spoiler -had it on my ebay watch list!

Have you considered painting the front sport grill satin black? Its looking really tired and light, in contrast to the black paintwork.

clio campus sport
Looking good mate, gutted you beat me to the cup spoiler -had it on my ebay watch list!

Have you considered painting the front sport grill satin black? Its looking really tired and light, in contrast to the black paintwork.
Haha thanks man ! Havent really thought about painting it tbh but now you mention it one job for the list haha :) i think the flag on the edge of the bonnet and the french flag on the grille its all to much but im not sure what to bin :/

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Haha thanks man ! Havent really thought about painting it tbh but now you mention it one job for the list haha :smile: i think the flag on the edge of the bonnet and the french flag on the grille its all to much but im not sure what to bin :/

Yeah get that down on the list, will certainly freshen the front up (its on my list too!). Isn't the bonnet sticker the RenaultSport logo used on the 197's/200s? If so, I would remove that and keep the French flag personally ,, obviously it boils down to personal preference though.

Good job on the car though mate, looking forward to more updates!

clio campus sport
Ok so the cup spoiler arrived !
6dB9tU.jpg

i trial fitted it tonight (no pics) all fitted well however it seems to rub slightly against the roof and there is more of a gap driver side than passanger :(
So any adivce i would be great !

clio campus sport
Spoiler is painted and on ! Needs a flat and buff but al do that in work in the morning,
sWWWIM.jpg

yAhpnz.jpg

any ideas why my photos have gone small again its really annoying ! ?

clio campus sport
Quick pics whilst i was passing the air field
aCElOI.jpg

uk627i.jpg

Hn6Y5S.jpg

Really happy with the cup spoiler makes it look beefy from the back ,
could someone tell my why my photos have gone small ?

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Cars coming along great mate! Keep up the good progress, cant wait to see the sport interior fitted

clio campus sport
Thanks man ! Im really happy with it now compared to the chavvy state it was in it looks really smart now and i get a lot of compliments and suprised looks when they ask what litre it is and i reply 1.2 haha !

clio campus sport
Interior arrived at work yesterday immedietly loaded the l200 pickup and took the interior home, came home from work later that afternoon and set stripping the car had a hell of a job removing the isofix bar (bolts) came off in the end, most of the interior is fitted now apart from the front seats, if all goes well i can fit them in the morning. Pictures to follow.

clio campus sport
Little clios hit 40,000 miles and i fancy treating it to something but what shall i get ? Any ideas ?

clio campus sport
Turns out the g3 wax was pretty bloody good !
1SpmSE.jpg

de bobbled the seats !
gksvKT.jpg

6q1wg2.jpg

jYyJXn.jpg

0xiySn.jpg

^ yes thats an RS badge on a non sport, but it was 30 quid and its not coming off ;)

clio campus sport
Not much to update im afraid had the car exactly a year now ! In the flesh its changed a lot pictures dont do it justice :)
before
20140809_190457_zpslwm7bbps.jpg

after
jYyJXn.jpg

pictures are crap and small i know :(
Next on the list possibly change of wheel colour but what colour should i go for ?

clio campus sport
Its been a whioe since inlast updated so here goes !
Wrapped front and back badges in grey
Fog light tint
15mm rear spacers
20mm front spacers
Sprayed the rs grille and removed the flag and replaced it witha f1 team sticker
Im sure theres more but you kinda get the idea !
pUUSaG.jpg
2sMb3s.jpg