ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Bro’s Handy Work **56k ok**

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

not sure, it has to grow on me, how come he never comes to meets?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

if its a tyre pen..... after a few days of use it will discolour sooo badly and look a mess.

tried and tested heheh

there are other nicer products out there.... looks like a good job done there tho :)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Its called "tyre pen" lol

Its hardly gets driven, never in the rain..... So it wont be a problem keeping it touched up

Banana

Looks good. The tyre manufacturers should provide white lettering as an option imo. I had General XP2000s on my jeep with the proper white lettering and they looked mint.

106 GTi

I like it, but it looks as if it would be more at home on a stickered up track/race car. Look slightly odd on a plain silver car.

If he does so little miles and its never driven in the rain, tell him to sort out the insides off those wheels !

1.6 focus zetec....

Love it, was thinking about doing it myself before a few peeps lefy negative feedback about it discolouring and stuff

Kiza

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

Looks quality, i always wanted to do that, but first i need a decent tyre, you dont really get much respec on da street with motosave budget tyres on!!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

PMSL it looks great for the first couple of miles but as you have said it looks awful after.

was thinking of doing it to my old Toyos.