ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my brands pics

the ones above are compressed 50% so let me know if you want the ones straight from the camera.
heh, amazed how my little canon ixus camera coped with the high speeds... :D

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Quote: Originally posted by cliotuRS on 20 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 20 July 2005

Awsome pic above of me and yozza flat out comming into Surtees.

This one of me with the back out on the grass was a little hairy, managed to hold it though lol

http://www.malice.stx-hosting.com/images/brands/Untitled-11.jpg
trophy just sails by like "la la laa" no probs.
Unfortunatley that isnt what happened, the for the next 11 or so laps untill i came into the pits lol

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 20 July 2005

howcome they are all pics of the striaghts, none of people sideways through surtees?
cos i only used my compact digital camera and couldnt zoom into surtees.

it was hard enough to keep up with them going past hanging from the pit wall! heh

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i got some of there last time.... some of jon etc going in there fast, pootle was flying in there yesterday when i was passengering with her, and the guy instructor that took me out in the v6 (and slated the v6 most of the way round lol) got it a bit sideways on that corner... granted he stamped on the breaks to do it but he did it lol