ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Black Gold FF 182

ph1 172 and BG 182
Hi guys, my names Bill iv been on the forum for a few months but never introduced myself, iv posted a welcome thread, but thought id post some pictures of my car in here:)

Clionew1.jpg

Clionew2.jpg

clionew3.jpg

clionew4.jpg

Iv done a couple of mods as you can see, I have also added a JMS induction kit and Miltek decat exhaust.

I havn't got any plans as such, i just add things when they come along, so yer comments and ideas welcome:) cheers

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks lush that matey. Some nice mods to.

Question: How do you drive with your seat in that position ?

Sam!

200 FF Storm Grey
Minter mate, just looks perfect, sounds daft but the Orange bulbs look smart in them pics, id leave them

ph1 172 and BG 182
im posting this picture again because for some reason its rezized the original one, and i cant seem to edit my first post... so sorry but this is my favourite one so i'v got to post a larger size of it :)

Clionew1-6.jpg

Im hopefully going to get up to JMS Automotive to have matched inlets and remap done in the coming weeks. Im also on the look out for some new coilovers as my vmaxx ones are absolute rubbish

BG 182
Car looks amazing mate.. I love my BG.. My favourite colour (biast much?).. What dont you like about the Vmaxx's mate? Am thinking of coilovers to smarten up the car but i dont need track options such as the ASTs..

ph1 172 and BG 182
iv had a problem with the rears since they have been fitted, they are jjust so harsh, the fronts are lovely and soft but the rears are ridiculously hard, if i go over a crisp packet i can feel it lol

LY 182
That is gorgeous! Black (when shiney and clean) really is just awesome.

Only thing I dislike is the white Renault badge at the front.

ph1 172 and BG 182
Thanks for all the positive comments guys:)

iv just drove to work and tbh it feels just right the seat position, I spend most of my journey to work in traffic so i'm normally leant back asleep lol

so does anybody have any ideas on what else I could do to the car?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
brilliant Bill, looks class! only thing i would say, is get silvervisions in them lights to get rid of the shitty orange glare. other than that it is perfect
What size plate did you go for?

ph1 172 and BG 182
cheers for all the comments guys, i clean it once a week and use autoglym ultra deep shine:), and im going to order some silvervisions i think

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
That is gorgeous! Black (when shiney and clean) really is just awesome.

Only thing I dislike is the white Renault badge at the front.

+1, do it anthracite to match wheels.