ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My black clio project 1.4 16v dynamique

03 Clio 1.4 16v MK2
i recently brought a Clio 1.4, which i brought after someone decided to write off my off pug, i was really surprised by this car when i was test driving so i brought obv! :) i brought this car on Saturday, this car is a joy to drive a lil rough when on rubbish British roads!

upon buying the car i decided i would sign up for Clio sport even though i don't own a sport, and before anyone asks or comments i am not making a replica... i am looking to make some modifications to this car. the first modification i have made is to change my wheels for some turinis, in anthracite... as i stumbled upon them on here, buying them off mart.z.s

pictures will be added soon... as photo bucket doesn't want to play...

doesnt like my photos!!!!1

Weo

helped him put wheels on this, and just changing form the dynamique ones to the anthacite turini's had made a hell of a difference, pics needed!

needs lows, colour code, badges spraying and spoiler painting! IMHO!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Good start, got a black 1.4 Dynamique with Turinis on it.

As above, lowered, colour coded, RS grille and you're on to a winner!

03 Clio 1.4 16v MK2
Good start, got a black 1.4 Dynamique with Turinis on it.

As above, lowered, colour coded, RS grille and you're on to a winner!

this is the plan plus tints =] might have to have a gander at your thread although that maybe where i had some ideas from, although will keeps tellin gme what to do...

03 Clio 1.4 16v MK2
IMG_0117.jpg

the car as standard 2 days after i brought it =] just before fitting turinis

IMG_0118.jpg

second photo

IMG_0108.jpg

trying to tell what the alloys will look like on the car...

IMG_0105.jpg

just after we picked up the new wheels =] unless its too small you can also see Will cs197's car that we picked em up in.. cheers mate!

IMG_0103.jpg

rubbish iphone flash!

03 Clio 1.4 16v MK2
IMG_0112.jpg

next stage was the day after, fitting time!

IMG_0120.jpg

big ginge applying the first wheel......

IMG_0114.jpg

the first mile stone! looks boss... (if i do say so my self)

IMG_0121.jpg

the next wheel to go on, i wont go through all of them as its the same process and will be more or less the same picture.

so lets skip forward to the next photos

IMG_0126.jpg

first picture i took of the car after fitting all 4,

IMG_0124.jpg

brand new tyres on front! yes I!!!

IMG_0122.jpg

i have taken the centre caps out to spray renualt logo's

whees lookin all good!!!IMG_0125.jpg

sooooo then people what are you saying.... any tips advice about the car... also what sort of lows would you put on this as is a time to see

03 Clio 1.4 16v MK2
Yer I am really pleased with the simple transformation that it has in the car, just need to sort some other bits out and some springs, or coilies not sure yet, not like I am going to be racing...

Have to take a look at some other threads, what other mods have you done?

03 Clio 1.4 16v MK2
Wheels suit it down to the ground. Hope you are happy with them.

Yet I am really happy with how it turned out! It's not a 182 but it will do for now, and I sort of owe some credit to will for the push to buy on Sunday... Just needs a clean and a wax when I get chance... :)

Liquid Yellow R27
Nice dude! I've got a 1.4 Clio myself in silver and they're pretty quick. I'd advise getting some LED side lights, fog lights, rear number plate light, and interior lights. They make a big difference, especially the interior ones. The rear number plate light makes the car look much better at night to I think. They're much brighter and smarter looking than the standard yellow-like bulbs.

Also, probably worth getting some Silvatec bulbs for the indicators to take away that 'yellow egg yolk' look to the lights with the orange bulbs. I'd advise getting them online though, as places like Halfords charge £12.99 for two bulbs. Complete rip off!

Looking good though dude!

03 Clio 1.4 16v MK2
Yer thats all good I might not be able to get them yet as the slopes will be calling me in feb and I still havent got any money to spend, but I will put ad on wanted. Is that 120 second hand?